yooooooohoooooooo, unclehooooooobart!

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Your bad? It's like asking "Is the statue of Liberty in California?" Obviously NOT!

There aren't even any Great Lakes in Alberta!

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
The falls are in Ontario?

[mhhhh..idea, perhaps...]How far away from you are they?[/mhhhh..idea, perhaps...]

[edit: Damn, horrible grammer, excuse me!]

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Nixy said:
Your bad? It's like asking "Is the statue of Liberty in California?" Obviously NOT!

There aren't even any Great Lakes in Alberta!

Excuse me, but i really don't know much about your country, i was just asking, if you consider it a lame question, then let me tell you that i consider that as a lame answer.

btw, i probably know more about yours than what you know about mine.

and since you know so much about the world, can you please tell me where are the biggest lakes of Mexico?

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I don't know much about the world. I am sorry for my response. For a moment I forgot you weren't fromthe states. I don't care if others don't know stuff like where the falls are. People in the states shoudl know though since they are on the border. I truly am sorry Luis. Can you please forgive me?

Shadow: They are just over an hour from where I will be living next year.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
That is why I used an example involving the states because someone from there asking about the falls woudl be like me asking about the statue of liberty. I am VERY sorry. :(

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I was peeved too because i thought "Another American who knows nothing about Canada"

They have done surveys and stuff and ALOT of Americans don't know very much about Canada and that makes me made because most Canadians know stuff about the US.

That is not directed at anyone on this board. It is just what I've heard about the country as a whole.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Nixy said:
I was peeved too because i thought "Another American who knows nothing about Canada"

They have done surveys and stuff and ALOT of Americans don't know very much about Canada and that makes me made because most Canadians know stuff about the US.

Don't feel bad Nix, alot of us don't even know stuff about the US. That was another survey.

unclehobart

I think Niagra Falls were about 4000+ km to the ESE of where I was. :) .. in fact, In Atlanta, I think I'm only about 1200 miles away from the falls. In Edmonton, I was about 2300 or so miles away.

unclehobart

Alberta is kinda like a frigid Kansas with the metric system, funny money, and mumbling slimeball Frenchie wannabe politicians.

unclehobart

up to the point where I arrived they were having a drought and a heat wave. I arrived in the midst of rain and wind and plummeting temps. Apparently the week that I was there tied the all time record cold for the dates. It was like 6-7c in the morning and 11-12 in the afternoon for the first 4 days. It warmed up to 9c / 17c by the time I left. It rained 6 out of the 7 days I was there.