you are on the new server

samcurry

Screwing with the code...
Staff member
i was on the old server when i spoke to gonz earlier. so be not affraid any longer it twas i that was lost in never never land.
but i was convincing enough to have gonz post my ill fated plight in the reverse.
am i good or what?

:eek2: :eek2:

Jeslek

Banned
err some of the posts disappeared? For example, I know for a fact Luis welcomed that new guy, and right now only freako replied to Shadowfax's post and Luis' reply is missing.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
samcurry said:
i was on the old server when i spoke to gonz earlier. so be not affraid any longer it twas i that was lost in never never land.
but i was convincing enough to have gonz post my ill fated plight in the reverse.
am i good or what?

:eek2: :eek2:

So what you are saying is that it's all Gonz's fault, right?

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
I think what happened is that yesterday we were all on the old server, and didn't even know it. Since fury's gone for a bit, we may never see our posts from yesterday again.

And for you that missed them, they were my best posts to date, too. :D

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Jerrek said:
err some of the posts disappeared? For example, I know for a fact Luis welcomed that new guy, and right now only freako replied to Shadowfax's post and Luis' reply is missing.

AT least one person read my "joke attempt" :D

samcurry

Screwing with the code...
Staff member
actually any post that was made to the old server we have access to. fury will look at that part when he returns.