You call those CHEESTOS?

nalani

All I know is I had major Cheetos withdrawls since I was on the continent. I don't know who or what makes y'all's cheetos puffs, but it's wrong ... they're fat and they don't have all the air bubble thingies in them ....

so, as my first official meal after being away for so long, I am eating a red hot dog and real cheetos :)

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Sabritas makes cheetos here.

There are different types, but the two majos are "normal" and "puff", the normals are more hard and "compressed", the puff ones are really big and full of air.

nalani

Originally posted by
we have cheetos here. what you had was a cheese puff. they suck.

no, no, no ... I don't do the cheese puff thing .. I only eat cheetos ... but these were just wrong ... *shaking my head* .. wrong .. wrong ... wrong ...

nalani

no, I don't have a pic but maybe Rob or Steve could take a picture of what their state calls "cheetos puffs" and I'll take a picture of the real thing :D

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
:D
Probably their cheetos puff are going to be the same as the ones here.

i want to see the REAL thing :headbang:

ris

ooh, lookit, a cultural divide that i can't cross :D
we have cheetos here and cheesey puffs. i don't really like either, but without the latter we'd be lame.

HomeLAN

Did you have the red bag or the blue bag?

I'd guess you had the blue bag, and there's your problem.

unclehobart

She had the blue bag. Buuuut... she even declared the red bag to be wrong. I guess that the west coast factory has a different oil base that they cook in.

Ardsgaine

Originally posted by unclehobart
She had the blue bag. Buuuut... she even declared the red bag to be wrong. I guess that the west coast factory has a different oil base that they cook in.

She might've had some off-brand shit, like Tom's or Lays. If it doesn't say Cheetos on the bag, man, it just ain't Cheetos.

(21 posts!! Just 1,979 to go...)

unclehobart

bah... Mongo knows the difference between Cheetos and Toms... Heres THE bag that she bought and is going off about.

Attachment(s):

therealmccoy.jpg, 58.49kb

therealmccoy.jpg

nalani

Originally posted by unclehobart
bah... Mongo knows the difference between Cheetos and Toms... Heres THE bag that she bought and is going off about.

I can't bephreakinglieve you still have that bag! :D

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Those are yummy! Atleast the ones here are. Any other brand of cheesie is NASTY but Cheetos ROCK and so do crunchy ones.

nalani

here's what the bag looks like ..notice it too is called "Puffs" .. we also have the bag that looks like the one Rob took a picture of

Attachment(s):

realcheetos2.jpg, 54.76kb

realcheetos2.jpg