You ever take a piss..

Altron

Don't burn off your penis like that scientist in thta thread in Real World...
If you do we will laugh at you.

qtpatootie14

I have no idea what possesses people to post these kinds of threads and I cant believe I am posting in here but the answer is yes.
**I DIDNT DO IT**

tonksy

i hate it when peeing takes forever because the only time it ever happens is in the middle of the night or during long car trip (well...nor during the car trip...i mean not in the car, you know?) i have an inverted bladder so's i am a frequent pee-er...otherwise it's uncomfy.

hey cutie patootie....threads like this are very common around here, you might as well get used to them. :eh:

Oz

PuterTutor said:
that just seems to go on forever? Damn that feels good.

The best pee in the world is that first one after 8 or 9 beers :cool:

Sweet relief........

(especially if it's took ya 10 mins to find the bog in the pub)

Professur

Oz said:
The best pee in the world is that first one after 8 or 9 beers :cool:

Sweet relief........

(especially if it's took ya 10 mins to find the bog in the pub)

You, y'see. There's the difference between a scot, and an englishman. A scot makes sure he knows where the bog is before he orders. And progressively moves towards it as he gets more and more smashed. By the time he needs it, he's already there.

Oz

Professur said:
You, y'see. There's the difference between a scot, and an englishman. A scot makes sure he knows where the bog is before he orders. And progressively moves towards it as he gets more and more smashed. By the time he needs it, he's already there.

Damn.......and I thought the Scot's hung around the bogs because they were dealing :D