You guys are my witnesses

nalani

So I asked Ku'u if she'd be upset if I bought her son some Glow-In-the-Dark PlayFoam. It's safe, non-toxic, no cleanup and QUIET. She told me .. said to my face .. "get him a cheap [music] keyboard or drums". YES!! SHE SAID "DRUMS"!!!!. So ... you guys are my witnesses .. if she complains about the noise, she asked for it! :D

Professur

So I asked Ku'u if she'd be upset if I bought her son some Glow-In-the-Dark PlayFoam. It's safe, non-toxic, no cleanup and QUIET. She told me .. said to my face .. "get him a cheap [music] keyboard or drums". YES!! SHE SAID "DRUMS"!!!!. So ... you guys are my witnesses .. if she complains about the noise, she asked for it! :D

Quoted, just so that she can't torture you for your password to edit it.

kuulani

No matter how non-toxic they say that foam is, it was probably made in CHINA and my son will eat it and I don't want to take chances.

AND ... you'll see my son next year on Oprah as a musical genius w/ autism - we just have to find his niche.

BB

I got a drum in me christmas stocking at age 5... hehe

everyone got an early start that christmas :D

guess it was kinda toxic on me mum and dad's ears though

aye... but quoted for truth :D

So I asked Ku'u if she'd be upset if I bought her son some Glow-In-the-Dark PlayFoam. It's safe, non-toxic, no cleanup and QUIET. She told me .. said to my face .. "get him a cheap [music] keyboard or drums". YES!! SHE SAID "DRUMS"!!!!. So ... you guys are my witnesses .. if she complains about the noise, she asked for it!

tonksy

Marlowe and Malory got a drum kit for Christmas one year and all they did was run around the house with a stick each playing Harry Potter.

BB

did they do it with rythum though?

That... Tonksy (looking as sexy as ever in santa hat i might add) ..is verily the question...

chcr

Too cute for words
We got Tebria a drum kit for Christmas. A real one. She's thirteen now and shown some interest. I taught her to play guitar a couple of years ago but she lost interest pretty quickly. We'll see how this goes. I know Arren will really appreciate it anyway. :D

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Marlowe and Malory got a drum kit for Christmas one year and all they did was run around the house with a stick each playing Harry Potter.

hahaha shoulda just bought the sticks! So much cheaper!

GrandCaravanSE

Wow Ku'u is crazy, even if i am at my parents house for 5 min my little bro (4 years old) has every annoying toy playing at once.

tonksy

did they do it with rythum though?

That... Tonksy (looking as sexy as ever in santa hat i might add) ..is verily the question...

Unfortunately the ruckus around here is never melodic....and thank you for the compliment :)

Nix - I didn't buy it. It was Slim's idea of a joke.

kuulani

It'll either go one of two ways ... my son will be a musical genius or won't touch it at all ... toys don't really hold his attention ... he only likes climbing over stuff and running all over.