you guys have made my day

HomeLAN

Unless things change, I see us repeating the experience you've had 3 times today. Hitting on people you don't know yet and who might not appreciate it, calling an established member an asshole on your first day here, generally being a hyperactive waste case.

Personally, I don't give a shit whether you're someone's alt or not. Figure out how to act, or we will act for you.

Clear?

Uki Chick

HomeLAN said:
Unless things change, I see us repeating the experience you've had 3 times today. Hitting on people you don't know yet and who might not appreciate it, calling an established member an asshole on your first day here, generally being a hyperactive waste case.

Personally, I don't give a shit whether you're someone's alt or not. Figure out how to act, or we will act for you.

Clear?

:kiss: You're the bestest homelan

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
HomeLAN said:

Clear?

you rock

Liliandra

HomeLAN said:

Clear?

Sounds perfect to me. :D

HomeLAN said:

Clear?

i guess i wore out my welcome :(

HomeLAN

crystal scan said:
i guess i wore out my welcome :(

Read it again. You have not, so long as you can act like a human being. If you cannot, you never really had a welcome to wear out.

Professur

Now you see why HL was the perfect person for MOD. The perfect mix of quiet rage, and applied 2x4ism.

Professur

If you'd continued posting today like you did yesterday, he'd have won too. It takes dedication and decipline to maintain that level. I didn't think you'd manage, and sure enough, today you're much tamer. Soon, you'll be just another one of us.

Professur said:
If you'd continued posting today like you did yesterday, he'd have won too. It takes dedication and decipline to maintain that level. I didn't think you'd manage, and sure enough, today you're much tamer. Soon, you'll be just another one of us.

i was just trying yo build up my post count yesterday :lol2: