You have the ability to control the weather. Is it...

You have the ability to control the weather. Is it...

• Sunny and warm every day?

Votes: 15 100.0%
  • Raining and cold every day?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Depends on my mood swings

• Will cause such bad weather including storms, floods, tornadoes...

• Total voters

Psycho

I voted the mood swings options, 'cause it won't be any fun if the sun just keeps shining or it rains for years... thinking about it, I actually like the weather here in the netherlands ;)

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Hmmph. Such pedestrian choices.

I'd have rain every day...but only between 2:00 AM and 6:00 AM. Anyone out at that time of night deserves to get wet. ;)

Scanty

I took 'depends on my moods swings' as kind of...weather to suit your mood, so I voted that.

Jeslek

Banned
Scanty said:
I took 'depends on my moods swings' as kind of...weather to suit your mood, so I voted that.
Time to leave the planet, PMS linked with weather control doesn't sound like a good thing. :D

freako104

i chose sunny and warm since i like the warmth but id want some rain and preferably storms too. but i want my nights to be warm. gotta keep myself pasty and pale here. unless that sun is warm. then ill be the only goth with a tan.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
depending on the mood, i would hate going to the beach and have a cold and rainy day "all days".

Scanty

LastLegionary said:
Time to leave the planet, PMS linked with weather control doesn't sound like a good thing. :D

heehee! Yeah...with me the weather would be alternating between the Bahamas and Scotland. :D

Jeslek

Banned
That would suck. No snow means no snow boarding and no skiing and no dog sled racing. How much fun would that be?

Jeslek

Banned
Um, no, I happen to like cross country skiing too. And dog sledding down a mountain isn't that great either.

AlladinSane

Maybe I'm gonna be hammered about this but I DO have the ability to control wheater. A use it rarely in this days, according to my mood...