You know you're tired when...

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
You sit at your desk for over an hour with your headphones on only to realize, when the phone rings, that you hadn't turned the music on.

:gmorning:

MrBishop

...you get a popup for a new PM and you pick up the reciever of the phone next to you instead.
_anon3.gif

Panoramic World

you pull on a door that says push...then bang on the door screaming for someone to open it...only to be greated to your boss hysterically laughing at you...

TexasRaceLady

When you start to put clothes in the washer, and find the ones you washed yesterday but forgot to put in the dryer. *sigh*

Can you say "start over"?

chcr

Too cute for words
TexasRaceLady said:
When you start to put clothes in the washer, and find the ones you washed yesterday but forgot to put in the dryer. *sigh*

Can you say "start over"?

Why yes, yes I can (on multiple occasions). :D

You know you're tired when...

True: You answer your home phone with your work phone greeting.

Joke: Someone tells you there's a tampon behind your ear as you're looking for your pencil.

(2, 3, 4...)

HomeLAN

chcr said:
True: You answer your home phone with your work phone greeting.

Or given your home phone number as a callback on a work-related message you've left. The wife laaaaaaaughed.....

Uki Chick

HomeLAN said:
Or given your home phone number as a callback on a work-related message you've left. The wife laaaaaaaughed.....

Or done the opposite, given your work number when leaving a personal message for someone to call you at home.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I once gave someone my number in BRAMPTON when I was talking to them on MSN from here...someone from class...he called and asked for me and my mom said "She's not here" and he msged me back saying "wtf?" as my mom was calling me saying "SOME GUY WAS CALLING HERE FOR YOU" she figured my friends would know where to reach me so it must be a stalker :eyebrow:

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
Typically, if I get any phone calles at home within an hour or two after work, I answer,"Katy speaking.."

This morning, I also opened up a cereal bar, threw the cereal bar in the garbage and sat staring at the wrapper for a good 4 - 5 seconds before realizing what I did.

Uki Chick

Spirit said:
Typically, if I get any phone calles at home within an hour or two after work, I answer,"Katy speaking.."

This morning, I also opened up a cereal bar, threw the cereal bar in the garbage and sat staring at the wrapper for a good 4 - 5 seconds before realizing what I did.

:rofl3:

Uki Chick

Spirit said:
lol

let me tell ya, it was one of those mornings...

I can tell. We all have them though. I've done things like make my coffee and put the milk back in the pantry and the coffee jar in the fridge.

Dave

i've gone to get a snack from the fridge while on the phone, ended the call and put the phone in the fridge without taking anything out.
it was a good thing the phone had a page ring to it...never would have looked in the fridge for it...

chcr

Too cute for words
HomeLAN said:

Done that too. I was more harried than tired on that occasion.

BTW Spot, the fridge is one of the first places I look anymore when I can't find the remote. :D

Mare

Spot said:
i've gone to get a snack from the fridge while on the phone, ended the call and put the phone in the fridge without taking anything out.
it was a good thing the phone had a page ring to it...never would have looked in the fridge for it...

I put my ciggs in the frig before....went to get a beer, for some reason put my ciggs in there, searched for them for a good 1/2 hour and went to get another beer and BAM-there they were....so what i do-drink another beer... :lol2:

BeardofPants

Ugh, I was buying shampoo, and I was trying to find the least offensive smelling one, so I was squeezing the bottles to smell 'em, and next thing I know, I have shampoo all over my face. :retard:

MrBishop

...used my keys to open the car door, sat down, seatbelt, mirror check and when it was time to start the car..I realized that I didn't have my keys. WTF?!? Oh...there they were, outside the car in the lock :alienhuh: