You Leftyies are going to have to find another way to smear Palin

jimpeel

This from the ultra right wing Washington Post:

SOURCE

Posted at 5:28 PM ET, 01/10/2011
Jared Lee Loughner was a registered independent, didn't vote in 2010 election
By Chris Cillizza

Suspected Tucson gunman Jared Lee Loughner registered as an independent voter in Arizona in the fall of 2006, according to the Pima County Registrar of Voters.

Loughner registered to vote on Sept. 29, 2006, identifying himself as an independent. Records show he voted in the 2006 and 2008 elections but is current[ly] listed as "inactive" on the state's voter roles -- meaning that he did not vote in November.

The political affiliations of Loughner, who is being charged by state and federal authorities with the shooting of Arizona Rep. Gabrielle Giffords (D) as well as 19 other victims outside a Tucson grocery store on Saturday, have become the subject of a white-hot partisan debate in recent days.

In the immediate aftermath of the shooting, liberals sought to paint Loughner as an anti-government, tea party conservative. Conservatives retorted that Loughner lacked anything close to a coherent political philosophy -- a case strengthened by subsequent glimpses into his personal life that suggests someone struggling with mental illness.

Loughner's decision to affiliate as an independent rather than a Republican or Democrat would seem to affirm the sense that while he targeted Giffords in the attack, it was not a decision born of a set of deeply held political beliefs that fit neatly into either party.

Lemme see now. Isn't that number 4,391 on the list of things that the Liberals have gotten wrong, or is it number 4,392? I've kinda lost count.

spike

I already knew he was a registered Independent yesterday. I said he sounded like a libertarian early on in the other thread.

I think that's number 568354384575874 on the list of things the Conservatives have gotten wrong.

jimpeel

I already knew he was a registered Independent yesterday. I said he sounded like a libertarian early on in the other thread.

He was an INDEPENDENT. An INDEPENDENT has NO party affiliation whatsoever.

I think that's number 568354384575874 on the list of things the Conservatives have gotten wrong.

Can't you come up with your own gags?

MrBishop

A gag is what Palin should be introduced to...

n99989269.jpg

Cerise

The point being, his actions weren't shaped by talk radio, teaparty, or sarah palin.............

ResearchMonkey

Why you trying to restrict his freedom?
Why do you support the physical restraint of people of people whom voice smart and articulate opposition? -- Oh yeah, you're a Beta with Alpha issues.

It seems to me you're the delusional one responsible for posting tons of hate and vitriol that represents your ideology. You are, after all, the king of of not saying anything, you only post the words that guide your nonsensical thinking. -- In short, you are incapable of communicating an independent thought.

shouttroll.png

You fear Alpha Sarah Palin Beta-boy.

ResearchMonkey

Why did you make that up?

tRoLLinG OMG OMG OMG I'm fuck-tarded!!!11!.

Those seem to be the only two thoughts you're capable of generating. Any other thoughts or communications you relay in your post you claim someone is making it all up.

In your post there's two things always missing: personal responsibility and logical thought. -- Don't fret though, being a big pussy is a good thing in liberal double speak.

spike

Those seem to be the only two thoughts you're capable of generating.

All you do is make up shit and troll. Doesn't leave much room for discussion.

If you ever had an intelligent thought to write down this would be more interesting.

If you want to quit boring people take things people actually said and then state why you agree or disagree with some logical rational fact based response.

Until then your just trolling in a pathetic way.