• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • wtf is Opera?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
G

Originally posted by ris
not even wagner and the big horny women? :D

yeah but those women are over 60 and have had 4-6 husbands. someone once said that when you sleep with someone, you are also sleeping with everyone that they slept with. you really want to fuck some old hag that's had sex with that many guys?

i suppose she's prolly rich so you should think about that. however with the number of kids she's prolly got you ain't gonna get none of the money anyway.

besides, she's prolly a world class smartass.

so the moral of the story is don't fuck some old hag that's been bagged. :eek:

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
theorically if i have sex with a lesbian that has had sex with other women :eek:

i could increase dramatically the number of women i've had sex with :eek2:

freako104

it is true. and you can get more women if theyre into that kind of thing too. i voted yes because i enjoy all kinds and the operas ive heard around ive enjoyed. but i prefer classical music. i like all kinds except most rap and i hate pop. otehr than that i love music.

unclehobart

My operatic tastes fall more towards the Falstaff type of heavy Germanic and Italian tales of woe and wonder. The lighter stuff bores me to tears.

nalani

I like some Opera - of course, since I'm a chica, I like the romantic stuff ... you know, that never-ending love bullshit :D

But I've found a new favorite - POLKA MUSIC!!! WOOHOO!!!!
and no, I'm not kidding .. :)

nalani

Oh, I like those kinds of music but I've been exposed to it before. I've never been exposed to Polka until this passed week - and I've found that I like it a lot... in fact, I'm listening to some right now.

We tried to dance the polka - these cutey whiteys tried to teach us, but I suck at it :D

nalani

we did try to teach them hula moves ...but it's kinda hard with an acordian blaring in the background :D