you live in....

greenfreak

You Live in New York City when...
1. You say "the city" and expect everyone to know you mean Manhattan.
2. You have never been to the Statue of Liberty or the Empire State Building.
3. You can get into a four-hour argument about how to get from Columbus Circle to Battery Park, but can't find Wisconsin on a map.
4. You think Central Park is "nature,"
5. You believe that being able to swear at people in their own language makes you multi-lingual.
6. You've worn out a car horn.
7. You think eye contact is an act of aggression.

1. True
2. Never stepped foot on Ellis Island but went to the to of the ESB a couple of years ago ( http://www.greenfreak.net/other_stuff/esb_wtc.jpg )
3. :laugh: I have no idea how to get to Battery Park but that kind of bickering is true.
4. Not true... But then again, I live in the suburbs
5. :laugh:
6. My brother had his get stuck while he was blowing it, took 15 minutes to figure out how to disconnect it. That was fun.
7. :laugh: True.

MrBishop

You know you're living in Montreal when:

1) The "shore" is a suburb without a beach
2) The word Fucké is a comman term used by sales-ladies in Eatons, and it's considered polite "La machine est fuckée" - the computer is broken
3) Mount Royal Park is your definition of Nature
4) You insist that the hillock in the middle of the island is actually a 'mountain'
5) You actually know that Montreal is an island because of the fuckin' bridges.
6) There are 120 festivals per year and you havn't attended one yet
7) If you can swear in French, you are french...if you're not french someone will demonstrate to you how to swear in french so you can fit in.
8) Jaywalking is a national passtime enjoyed on the busiests streets by groups of upwards of 30 at a time.
9) Hot-dogs 'with sauercraut' is a health food
10) Smoking in church is allowed, but only if you're the rector (priest)

hmmm...will have to make another 10 :)

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
you know you live in Morelia when

1) A pizza arrives faster than an ambulance or the cops.
2) You get desperate if the guy in front of you won't speed up instantly after the semaphore turns green.
3) You've never been to Mexico City but you always say "i could never live there"
4) If you see a plate from another state and 2) happens, you'll forgive his stupidity 'cause everyone else is stupid.