you scratch my back .. and I'll scratch your back ...

nalani

.. like two peas in a pack
let's get rid of our itch, together ...

here's a question .. would any of you ask a perfect stranger to scratch your back? how about if they're not particularly a stranger but definitely less than an acquaintance?

yesterday, a dude in my Phil of Buddhism class asked me to scratch his back. it was weird, to say the least .. I mean, I don't know this dude. I've always felt that back scratching, for some reason, is a personal thing .. I mean, only those I have a relationship with : my friends, my kids - my family (ku'u included) have I asked to scratch my back. it's just .. well, something personal to me ... is that weird to anyone else or is asking someone to scratch your back perfectly acceptable?

nalani

hey .. here's a second part to that post ..

can anyone name for me who sang that song?

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
never been in that situation, what about some lotion to avoid sun burns? :D

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Can't name the song, but as to the first part, that's pretty weird.

Jeslek

Banned
hm, not normally, but on a dare? Of course!! Actually it sounds like fun, just walking around asking people, and seeing their reactions.

And should someone ask me, I'd scratch lol.

halamikage

I think I'd run to a pole or something &amp; do the bear thing before I ask a stranger to scratch my back. *shudders at the thought of a complete stranger touching me*

PT

I'd probably do it if someone asked too, just too nice a guy to tell a stranger no. Especially a girl, but I'd still think they were pretty weird for asking, I mean, jeez, find a doorframe or something.

nalani

*whew* .. for a moment there I thought I was being uptight :D

dang ... I was grossed out a little, and thank god he didn't do the "higher, no lower .... a little to the left .. yeah .. there .. right there ... " thing ... I so woulda gagged ....

kuulani

halamikage said:
I think I'd run to a pole or something & do the bear thing before I ask a stranger to scratch my back. *shudders at the thought of a complete stranger touching me*

Just wait 'til you're 8-9 months pregnant. It's as if there's an invisible sign saying, "Yes, please come rub my stomach ..." :grumpy:

nalani

PuterTutor said:
But, But, you'll still scratch my itches, right Na? ;)

hmm.. well .. in that joke thread you said you 'won't touch the Hawaiians' .... but I'd still scratch yer itches ... umm.. depending, of course, on where they are ;)

PT

I said I wouldn't touch the Hawaiians as to not insult your culture, which I know embarrassingly little about, and did not want to offend a member of The Family. :D

kuulani

nalani said:
dang ... I was grossed out a little, and thank god he didn't do the "higher, no lower .... a little to the left .. yeah .. there .. right there ... " thing ... I so woulda gagged ....

eew, what if he started to shudder from pleasure ... eeewww.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
kuulani said:
Just wait 'til you're 8-9 months pregnant. It's as if there's an invisible sign saying, "Yes, please come rub my stomach ..." :grumpy:

:lol:

nalani

PuterTutor said:
I said I wouldn't touch the Hawaiians as to not insult your culture, which I know embarrassingly little about, and did not want to offend a member of The Family. :D

good form .. and for that, I'll scratch your back anytime ;)

nalani

kuulani said:
eew, what if he started to shudder from pleasure ... eeewww.

he didn't shudder, but he did close his eyes .. which totally grossed me out .. and he had this ...this ... this grin on his face .. that's when I stopped and said "how's that?" as in "I ain't doing this shit no more" :D