you should have seen it...

unclehobart

I just polished off the last of it all. Bowl #3 of heaping redberry ice cream. Now I have an ice cream headache... and Im starting to get sick of berries and ice cream. I guess there really are such concepts as too much of a good thing.

Scanty

I had this dessert in London the other day called a Toblerone Surprise, or something.

It was a bowl of hot chocolate fudge sauce in the middle of a huge plate of sliced bananas, marshmellows and strawberries.

:buck:

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Good thing he doesn't want to show us a pic today...It's been almost 18 hours, so it should be all the way through about now... :eek:

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
unclehobart said:
I guess there really are such concepts as too much of a good thing.

I need to put that in my sig here

I have it at Xi and JJR

"Too much of a good thing is still TOO MUCH!"

Aunty Em

Gato_Solo said:
Good thing he doesn't want to show us a pic today...It's been almost 18 hours, so it should be all the way through about now... :eek:

I've tried hard to find a photo of the final product for your edification but despite finding plenty of indepth decriptions (pathology sites) was alas unable to. :( It must be a taboo subject.

Aunty Em

Professur said:
I miss having a Flake with ice cream.

MacDonald's Cadbury McFlurry with an extra couple of flakes. Ummm! :nuts2: I think I popped to the drive-in on the way home....