You'll be Canadian and like it...

chcr

Too cute for words
God forbid you should move to another culture and actually be expected to live like them. :lol:

MrBishop

Heard about this... some Pissante little Mayor clamoring for his 15 minutes of fame.

BTw, Gato...can you please pick another place to get news from...the Fox pop-ups drive me nuts!

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Heard about this... some Pissante little Mayor clamoring for his 15 minutes of fame.

BTw, Gato...can you please pick another place to get news from...the Fox pop-ups drive me nuts!

What pop-ups? I'm not getting any. :shrug:

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
I get one...on every visit.

It's Canadas way of making FoxNews less inviting :D

MrBishop

By selling cheap cruises? Somehow, i don't think so ;)

That's nothing, Gonz...they're in the process of canceling people's citizenships if their grandparents were born out of wedlock or failed to register the birth with the GVT.

Therefore...if your grandfather was born out of wedlock..he wasn't a citizen when he had your father, and your father wasn't a citizen when he had you...so you're not a citizen.

They're trying to fix that one too.

All this is being found out because of the whole "You must have a passport to cross over into the USA" thing. People apply and suddenly get a letter.
Someone in the passport office doesn't realize that he's not paid to think, runs a search of people in a similar situation and mass-mails out letters.

Fucknuts!

Gato_Solo

By selling cheap cruises? Somehow, i don't think so ;)

That's nothing, Gonz...they're in the process of canceling people's citizenships if their grandparents were born out of wedlock or failed to register the birth with the GVT.

Therefore...if your grandfather was born out of wedlock..he wasn't a citizen when he had your father, and your father wasn't a citizen when he had you...so you're not a citizen.

They're trying to fix that one too.

All this is being found out because of the whole "You must have a passport to cross over into the USA" thing. People apply and suddenly get a letter.
Someone in the passport office doesn't realize that he's not paid to think, runs a search of people in a similar situation and mass-mails out letters.

Fucknuts!

Yeah...they should be stoned...:D

BB

:)

just wandering by ....

...think of an animal ...

NOW ..think of a bright colour ....

Now think of ....

what did you get?

MrBishop

They do arrest the people who do that shit...but the Mayor put it this way.
People from other countries come to Canada and obviously think that they won't have to adapt to a new way of living. They're ignorant of the law before they arrive..so now it's time to make the law obvious BEFORE people decide to come to Canada.

catocom

They're ignorant of the law before they arrive..so now it's time to make the law obvious BEFORE people decide to come to Canada.
ah, he's just figured out that there's no common sense anymore. :p

MrBishop

ah, he's just figured out that there's no common sense anymore. :p
Anymore? Ever.

Kinda like the Sikh construction workers who insist on NOT wearing hard-hats when working on sites. Or the Muslim women (who normally aren't allowed to drive) driving in a full hijab with slit and veil.
150px-Muslim_woman_in_Yemen.jpg

That's friggin' dangerous is what it is.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
They shouldn't have to post that. Just arrest the bastards who do that shit.

In the US, we're supposed to be a melting pot. Here it should be obvious that one can't do that stuff.

Canada has been declared the great tossed salad so these things might still be okay without clarification, ;)

Gato_Solo

In the US, we're supposed to be a melting pot. Here it should be obvious that one can't do that stuff.

Canada has been declared the great tossed salad so these things might still be okay without clarification, ;)

I didn't know Canadians like getting their salads tossed...:hmm: :eek5:

MrBishop

It's the whole 'liberal country' thing... ;)

Actually, we call it a mosaic or quilt instead of a melting pot.

Gato_Solo

It's the whole 'liberal country' thing... ;)

Actually, we call it a mosaic or quilt instead of a melting pot.

Naah. It's the on-going attempt to be 'not' the US. I do not know why Canadians have an inferiority complex because your country is just as nice as ours in most respects, but there you go...:shrug: ;)