Your ass is grass.

catocom

Crazy asshole.

Police: Man Killed Teen Neighbor for Walking on Lawn

BATAVIA, Ohio — A man who neighbors say was devoted to his meticulously kept lawn was charged with murder in the shooting of a 15-year-old boy who apparently walked across his yard.

Charles Martin called 911 on Sunday afternoon, saying calmly: "I just killed a kid."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,188570,00.html

edit for spelling ...title

BeardofPants

Re: You ass is grass.

Geebus on a crutch. This shite grows all over the world. If he wanted it so badly, he coulda come and take some of the kikuya crap that grows over here. :hmm:

HomeLAN

I once had someone threaten my life because my dog pissed on his lawn. People like this need to have the word "asshole" spelled out in gasoline and lit up in the center of their precious fucking lawn. They obviously and desperately need the reality check.

While I filed a police report, nothing more came of my experience. This poor kid's on a slab. To quote SnP, off with his fuckin' head.

catocom

They just showed the house, and lawn.
Looks like shit.
I've seen several people that spend monumental amounts of times on their lawn,
and it still looks like shit. I don't do hardly anything and mine looks better than
some of them.
I just don't get it. :confused:

Professur

catocom said:
They just showed the house, and lawn.
Looks like shit.
I've seen several people that spend monumental amounts of times on their lawn,
and it still looks like shit. I don't do hardly anything and mine looks better than
some of them.
I just don't get it. :confused:

shit makes lawns great.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member

The sign said "Stay Off the Grass". What more do you want?

nalani

I heard it on the radio yesterday .. the dude said the kid and his parents had been making his life hell for years but never said what it was that they'd done. Is the world really going to shit?

catocom

Yeah, I believe I'd consider moving after 6mo of harassment, if nothing was done.
There's like all kids of options beside shooting a kid. :alienhuh:

I think he's just a bitter old asshole that flipped out because the world didn't turn his way.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
I'd say if he gave fair warning it was a good kill. I know, the court probably won't see it that way, and maybe he should have fired a warning shot over his head first, but hey, he's old.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member

HomeLAN said:
I once had someone threaten my life because my dog pissed on his lawn. People like this need to have the word "asshole" spelled out in gasoline and lit up in the center of their precious fucking lawn. They obviously and desperately need the reality check.

While I filed a police report, nothing more came of my experience. This poor kid's on a slab. To quote SnP, off with his fuckin' head.

Question...If they knew he was an asshole about his lawn, why'd he walk across it? While the reaction was extreme, the sentiment was known beforehand...

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member

I've seen situations like this. The family pesters & harasses & pokes & prods. Snapping, at some point, is natural. Yes, I think the old man overreacted but given the situation, it could almost be justifiable.