Your Fave Junk Food?

The kind that has no nutritional value, but it's so addictive it's nearly impossible to resist? I have been trying to walk the straight and narrow as far as eating right goes, but those icy Starbucks Mocha Frappuchino cold coffee drinks rule! Too bad the bottle is so damn small.

Dave

bg_goldfish_320.jpg

Luis G said:
i have no junk food addictions.

I would love to say that. But at times I'm weak. Is it everything in moderation, or do you stay completely away from over-processed, additive-laden, artifical, man-made gak?

alex

Hey, those are NO'CHO NACHO'S.....giv'em back *snatches NACHOS from Princesslissa*

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
The Other One said:
I would love to say that. But at times I'm weak. Is it everything in moderation, or do you stay completely away from over-processed, additive-laden, artifical, man-made gak?

Everything with moderation, i like some junk food but i won't buy it everytime i have the chance.

Rose

I try to do everything in moderation. As best I can. But damn, I can't resist ice cream. I LOVE ICE CREAM. It's my favorite thing for breakfast. And my favorite thing for after dinner. And my favorite food for just about anytime. *sigh* And my roommate finished it all last night that we have so now as I'm working up a craving typing this, I can't have ice cream. :cries:

MrBishop

Poutine

Poutine bay-be!!! Be careful how you ask for it, Poutaine is a whore :)

It is the ultimate heart-attack in a pot!

Take greasy french fries and half fill the container.
Add curd cheese
Add more fries
add more curd cheese
Slather on chicken gravy (hot)

Serve hot!
Some people even add hot-dogs, chicken or (GASP) bacon to their poutine :) Mmmmmmm

12-poutine.jpg

Vive le cholesterol libre!!

ca-q.gif

lacemyster

Depends really.
Salty: Lays Original Potatoe Chips and Frito's
Sweet: Peanut Butter M@Ms
Fast Food: 2 Cheeseburger Extra Value Meal at McDonalds

:devious:

Sharky

Cheetos!

No, wait - banana cream pie ice cream!

No, wait - pistachio nuts!

No, wait - peanut M&Ms!

No, wait - pretzels!

No, wait - oatmeal cookies!

No, wait -

Dave

Rose, ice cream isn't junk food. its one of the three basic food groups. pizza and beer being the other 2..... :D