Your favorite TV show?

ris

quite twisted, the sick-fuck doctor is great! :D

the 'road to london' bit at the beginning was so damn funny :D :D

whoreable

they showed the leauge of gentlemen here in the us on comedy central for a while. but i replaced the best show of all time(upright citizens brigade) so i never really gave it a chance. but from what i saw i hated.

freako104

i forgot to add ren and stimpy and also invader zim as well as when it was on politically incorreect and the daily show too.

Anon

ER
Charmed (coz I have a thing for Alyssa Milano :rolleyes: )
Friends
Used to like Popular, too bad they cancelled it. Gilmore Girls isn't too bad and neither is Scrubs but I don't watch either much.

whoreable

freako104 said:
it was taken off the air a while back. i used to love the UCB when it was on comedy central.

nice to see someone remebers it. i actually have all the eps on my computer. i would be willing to share if anyone wants to check them out... but i guess that is against the rules :(

A.B.Normal

Current(s):Drew Carey(guess I sympathize with Lewis)/Whose line is it Anyway(american version)

All time: Red Dwarf

And while we're on the subject of RedDwarf ,what the smegin'hell is a "vindaloo" (sp) My guess its a curried dish ,but never could figure it out from the show as Lister had all his meals Vindaloo.