Your HE'S NOT A MULSIM Christian President

2minkey

bootlicker
hah... yeah yer just gettin' on the santorum bus.

frothy.

SantorumSurge-S.jpg

Gotholic

I figure he's either a Muslim or he subscribes to Black Liberation Theology, or some kind of hybrid of the two.

2minkey

bootlicker
how is it that anything that accepts the equality of gay people is anti-christian?

i really like the link to the chuck norris article though.

funny but i don't know many jews that think he is a muslim, or disapprove of the idea that christianity and government should not mix.

your infantile, tiny pee-pee moral posturing has no place in my life, or in my government.

but why the fuss? you two are more like taliban than anything jesus would want or recognize.

2minkey

bootlicker
which is exactly why the state must step in. to enforce your morals and your sad conception of what human life is.

now step aside. i have many an unwilling uterus to invade today. the female that contains the uterus is irrelevant. as a mere vessel she has nothing to say about this. we must have more units to fill the pews and factories.

Gotholic

which is exactly why the state must step in. to enforce your morals and your sad conception of what human life is.

now step aside. i have many an unwilling uterus to invade today. the female that contains the uterus is irrelevant. as a mere vessel she has nothing to say about this. we must have more units to fill the pews and factories.

Why aren't you for infanticide then?

jimpeel

So the debate continues. Is he a christian or is he a Muslim. perhaps the best way of knowing the answer would be this:

It shall be by his deeds that ye shall know him.

2minkey

bootlicker
So the debate continues. Is he a christian or is he a Muslim. perhaps the best way of knowing the answer would be this:

It shall be by his deeds that ye shall know him.

by that standard we have a VERY SMALL percentage of christians in this country. but we do have an overwhelmingly large number of tribalist assholes who leverage the icons of christianity.

R30xU.jpg

catocom

by that standard we have a VERY SMALL percentage of christians in this country. but we do have an overwhelmingly large number of tribalist assholes who leverage the icons of christianity.

So you know all the Christians in this country?
or is it
a small percentage of the small percentage that You know?

2minkey

bootlicker
it would be absurd to suggest that anyone could even know 1% of a population of 300 million people. what what i do know is a representative sample of that population.

here's the deal. you go around the country and interview a smattering of folks. in their own homes. 800-1000 of them. for perhaps two hours each. take note of their surroundings, their books, their icons, their aspirations, their social identities that they present. also take note of how well they explain their various opinions and ideas. how smart they appear. or don't. notice if the spouse is hovering... if they appear to take good care of their pets. how their lawn is trimmed. how involved they are in their kids' lives.

that process takes years, of course. and about half a million miles in airplanes.

you know it's extra entertaining having you ask "how many do you know" given your "i know what they are" types of responses to just about any other group of people. but, then, i guess all you really need to know is that they aren't like you, right?

Cerise

Strange that minkey whines about ''cartoon slogans'' when all he does is post cartoons. He is all about the school of liberal ''do as I say, not as I do" way of thought. :moon:

Will someone explain how that works to me?