Your HE'S NOT A MULSIM Christian President

Winky

v30zg1.jpg

2minkey

bootlicker
Strange that minkey whines about ''cartoon slogans'' when all he does is post cartoons. He is all about the school of liberal ''do as I say, not as I do" way of thought. :moon:

Will someone explain how that works to me?

what you do not understand is that your views are nothing other that cartoonish. to represent you as you are requires the use of cartoons, as you're only able to communicate in that medium, and are fully unable to voice opinions in a mature, reflective, and rational manner.

but then, what should one expect? you're a trained, domesticated, fasci-bot that can do little other than worship the phallus that does not belong to her.

Cerise

Hmmm.......but how do you explain your need to constantly use the boorish, insipid images that you litter your posts with?

None are really as brilliant or witty as you think they are.

The least you could do is use an online photo editor to resize the cartoons.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
what you do not understand is that your views are nothing other that cartoonish.

From a guy who is the stooge for the left's arguments. My god man, the difference between you & Bill Maher is an HBO show.

2minkey

bootlicker
From a guy who is the stooge for the left's arguments.

um, no. but your remark does indicate that you fail to understand that everything is not A or B i.e. "your side" vs "anything else."

i'm not the one who looks at those i disagree with as "treasonous."

i'm not the ASSHOLE that thinks my type of marriage should be privileged and that certain other relationships that people find meaningful should be by law "second class" if even allowed to exist at all.

i'm not the christian who uses that banner as ideological justification for fear of new ideas.

i'm not the dumbass who clings to scripture and is mentally frozen, refusing to learn anything.

you know thomas jefferson was highly educated? he went to france to understand the spirit of the age, to get new ideas. he edited the new testament to remove silly miracles and instead focused on moral teachings that have little to do with your spiteful xenophobia. wow. what an elitist dick, huh?

nevertheless in 95% of cases we agree on fiscal matters.

and you just can't process that.

nice work. :bgtup:

2minkey

bootlicker
Hmmm.......but how do you explain your need to constantly use the boorish, insipid images that you litter your posts with?

None are really as brilliant or witty as you think they are.

The least you could do is use an online photo editor to resize the cartoons.

hmmm, considering your sig line is a silly image...

the difference is that you are uni-modal. try posting something other than some lame-assed assertion about "obongo is dum dum just like liberal dum dum" and perhaps you'l get a serious response.

that will never happen though. you message has always been and will always be "weeeee look at me i'm on the right team."

don't get too upset. there are many like you. despite begin born in a different place, you're just like this lady...

2505076030.jpg

catocom

you know it's extra entertaining having you ask "how many do you know" given your "i know what they are" types of responses to just about any other group of people. but, then, i guess all you really need to know is that they aren't like you, right?

Glad I could be of some entertainment value, and....
there's no-one like me. :p

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
you know thomas jefferson was highly educated? he went to france to understand the spirit of the age, to get new ideas.

He went, he saw, he warned them about the failure the French Revolution would become.

As for the rest...what the fuck are you talking about?

Gotholic

what you do not understand is that your views are nothing other that cartoonish. to represent you as you are requires the use of cartoons, as you're only able to communicate in that medium, and are fully unable to voice opinions in a mature, reflective, and rational manner.

but then, what should one expect? you're a trained, domesticated, fasci-bot that can do little other than worship the phallus that does not belong to her.

Check yourself.