Your XP .NET Passport

Professur

That's nice. Instead of a hacker having to seek and guess about your passwords, and credit card numbers, he'll be able to go straight to them. How thoughtful.

PostCode

Major contributor!
Well, eventually he'll get it so why fight it? Just do it and get it over with. Hopefully the card won't be overcharged so when you order pizza in 2008 there should be enough to put the pizza's on it.

:lol:

Raven

Annoying SOB
Yeesh....speaking of Micro$oft, has anyone else recieve mails from an 'MSN account manager' saying they haven't received payment for their services and as such your accounts are suspended? (I only use hotmail as a spam attractor....keeps my other accounts meat by-product free)....for a start I wouldn't pay MS a penny for their disservice and only use their free stuff. Scam?

Raven

Annoying SOB
Heh, the fact that I was in my hotmail mailbox reading it while I was talking to someone on MSN tipped me off a little, but you never know with these people.....misdirected mails, account errors etc.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
What the hell is .net anyway? I don't use messenger, have it turned all the way off in fact & I don't use hotmail. The only reason I added it to my updates list is a ATI is requiring it for its new drivers/catalyst package.

PostCode

Major contributor!
Gonz said:
What the hell is .net anyway? I don't use messenger, have it turned all the way off in fact & I don't use hotmail. The only reason I added it to my updates list is a ATI is requiring it for its new drivers/catalyst package.

All your base are belong to us

catocom

I installed the update .net when it came out for 2000.
I thought I might get into programming in it, but I think, now
I'll just get rid of it.
I don't think I'll have time to learn it at least for a while,
and now I'm not even sure I want to. (maybe for my own piece of security mind) :confused:

sheesh, Linux is looking better all the time. :nerd: