0bama Booed at All-Star Game, Throws Sissy Pitch

Cerise

capt.s071502a.jpg

.....President Cupcake's pitch fell short of the plate and misses the fact that the catcher scooped it up on a short hop.

....does include the link to this Yahoo video, which, if you wait until the very end, will give you the good shot of the whole thing.

He taints everything American.

*puter*:fap:

Ain't you got nuthin' better to do than search the web for anything even remotely negative about your PRESIDENT?

Guess not.

I just watched the video....what's the problem? It's a typical white collar guy pretending to be important on a ball diamond. I've seen far worse first pitches.

obama didn't do any worse than Tim Lincecum. 2 runs in the first inning? pathetic! should have had the phillie's bring out Rodrigo Lopez. that dude knows how to throw a pitch. he busted the shit out of the Mets over 4th of july weekend.

capt.s071502a.jpg

He taints everything American.

You mean kind of like you do? You hate anyone who isn't a right wing nutjob. That tells me you DO hate America! You expected folks to respect idiot boy when he was pres I'm sure, but you have no respect for the office at all if it isn't held by someone to the right of the average fascist anyway. Sounds like hatred of over 50% of America to me!

And again, perhaps it was a bad pitch. Maybe he could shoot better hoops. The ability to play baseball doesn't play into the ability to lead. You don't know jack about baseball, short of what some ultra right wing fringe website tells you anyway, so why are you trying to act like you do?

You know he had someone coaching him prior. He probably flew somebody out from Chicago on the taxpayer's dime to perfect (as it was) the toss.

If there hadn't, it would've been really bad.

Back