0bama Names Transgender Appointee to Commerce Department

Cerise

228i.jpg

President Obama recently named Amanda Simpson to be a Senior Technical Advisor to the Commerce Department.

In a statement, Simpson, a member of the National Center for Transgender Equality's board of directors, said that "as one of the first transgender presidential appointees to the federal government, I hope that I will soon be one of hundreds, and that this appointment opens future opportunities for many others."

While Simpson is clearly one of the first transgender presidential appointees, Democratic officials say they're unsure if she is the very first one.

The White House had no comment on her appointment.

So what is why advertise the fact of transgenderness? Why not just say Amanda Simpson was appointed? Just another 0bama suck-up.

:shrug:

if you read the article, it says that simpson herself is the one that made the announcement, and that obama's office had no comment.

you really should start reading the shit you post.

Trannies need govt. jorbs too!

I thought transgender meant it would have had it's peener sliced off.

Let's a call a spade a spade

Osammy appoints a homosexual transvestite (tranny) to tell you how to run your business.

Next you are going to tell me that just cuz this guy likes to dress up as a woman
it doesn’t mean he likes guys. So that would mean he likes girls that like guys that
masquerade as women?

Oh this brave new world is so confusing, what’s a mutha to do?

"That's A-man-da, baby!"

3000-austin-powers.jpg

Did I say that 0bama's office made the comment? No. I said why advertise the fact of transgenderness? Why not just say Amanda Simpson was appointed?

:rolleyes: I'm sure the WH doesn't have any comment. Yet.

Like I said, the appointment is an 0bama bone-throw to the gay community.

it's that little word you used, "advertise" along with assertions of "Obama suck up."

keep dancing. :drink2:

If I was going to string the sentences together, I would've used commas. As it was, those were individual sentences.

Thanks for playing.

If I was going to string the sentences together, I would've used commas. As it was, those were individual sentences.

...and part of the same assertion.

it's okay. we know what you mean and the motivation behind it.

This is right up there with the HOUSTON MAYOR IS A LESBIAN!!!!!

Who she fucks is of nobodies concern until she makes it everyones concern.

Make the appointment, get yourself voted in, whatever, but as long as they make their sexual choice public, they're gonna get shit for it . And rightly so.

and now we're back to worrying about the sissies taking over. or, no, that really was the point to begin with.

yet another thread deserving of the "pathetic" label.

Sweep the freaks from office!

Which would we most likely find you wearing
stilettos or cowboy boots?

Back