1/21/53 - 05/05/05; goodbye mom

Toolbox™

Hey Dennis... I know I'm not here often to know everything that's going on but I'd like to extend my deepest sympathies to you and your family.

I know how you feel - I was just made into an orphan as well when both my parents died in the last two years. Hang in there buddy... things always have a way of working out. :)

Aunty Em

Oh fury, I'm so sorry, I only just heard. My heart goes out to you hun. I'm so sad for you. :crying3:

/me gives fury a big, big hug and wishes she could take the pain away.

Hang in there.

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
I know this grief you feel. I am so sorry this had to happen while you and your brothers are still so young.

*HUGS*

rrfield

Spirit said:
I know this grief you feel. I am so sorry this had to happen while you and your brothers are still so young.

*HUGS*

I don't want to step on Dennis' toes, so just one personal note...

I'm usually good at keeping myself composed at funerals, and I was fine on Saturday until I saw Billy crying at the very end. Ripped my heart out.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
I'm in a lot of pain... The little ones are back to their usual routine of beating the snot out of each other, calling each other names, etc., but I imagine they're just doing that to keep their minds off it.

I'm trying to keep myself distracted so I don't think about it so much.

I wish I could find the words to express my appreciation for the support here, the flowers from all, the cards, etc. I'm just not good with words and stuff.

Professur

fury said:
I'm in a lot of pain... The little ones are back to their usual routine of beating the snot out of each other, calling each other names, etc., but I imagine they're just doing that to keep their minds off it.

I'm trying to keep myself distracted so I don't think about it so much.

I wish I could find the words to express my appreciation for the support here, the flowers from all, the cards, etc. I'm just not good with words and stuff.

I'd say those words convey it just fine.

catocom

Yeah, what chic and prof said.
Also let us know if there IS anything else we can do to help.
Donation for something else... :headbang:

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
You know we love you fluffy, and all of us, you know you can talk to us.

And you're better with words than you tell yourself you are ;)

:kiss:

TexasRaceLady

Dennis, I'm so sorry I wasn't here. I know what you are feeling. Losing your mom is pain that just won't go away. Please believe me when I say that it will get easier to bear with time.

Concentrate on the good things --- all the things that you shared. Keep your memories alive --- for then, your mom is still with you.

It is just her body that has left your life --- nothing else has been taken. She is with you as long as you remember her.

markjs

Banned
I know this is really late fury, but my condolences. I honestly feel your pain as I lost my father a few years ago and we were fairly close.....Nothing can ever fill the hole she leaves, but it does get easier as time goes on. I truly believe noone is ever gone if a loving memorory of them exists.

fury said:
Last night as we were celebrating my birthday at my mother's, she happened into a coughing fit, and due to some of the medication she was taking, her bones were brittle. She broke 5 ribs and went to the hospital. All they gave her was some pain medicine until she stopped hurting, then they sent her back home. A few hours later, early this morning, she died. The cause is not known yet, but I think it is either a heart attack or internal bleeding related to her earlier injury.

Love you, Mom.

that so sucks :crying4:

BigDadday

OK I know this is late but my condolences to you and your family and as time passes it doesn't get easier just a bit more tolerable.My mom died 10 months ago as well at 87 years old and whatever took her took her fast and she was in pain big time so the morphine was all that eased her passing as well.BD