100000 post

samcurry

Screwing with the code...
Staff member
W00t!!!!!

In 9 months :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: just wait to see whats gonna happen in the next nine months.

umm.. arent we at 103k posts now? Weve already celebrated 100k. Its that damn shadow effect created from S4s deletion from the rosters stats.

100k Postwhores thinks that it is better that a hundred thousand people should perish than that it should be even slightly inconvenienced. Unfortunately for it, it's wrong. Let me begin by saying that even if it is not conscious of the inner reason for its inclinations, in addition to communicating an understanding of the terrible danger we face, I need to reverse the devolutionary course it has set for us. As long as I live, I will be shouting this truth from rooftops and doing everything I can to indicate in a rough and approximate way the two gin-swilling tendencies that I believe are the main driving force of modern alarmism. If salacious lowbrows really believed in equality, they wouldn't promote the noxious intimations of officious enemies of the people. Sadly, lack of space prevents me from elaborating further.

To make a long story short, 100k Postwhores keeps saying that there's no difference between normal people like you and me and crazy knuckleheads. Isn't that claim getting a little shopworn? I mean, we must overcome the fears that beset us every day of our lives. We must overcome the fear that it will deploy enormous resources in a war of attrition against helpless citizens. And to overcome these fears, we must make 100k Postwhores's self-righteous platitudes understood, resisted, and made the object of deserved contempt by young and old alike. The underlying message is that 100k Postwhores has certainly never given evidence of thinking extensively. Or at all, for that matter. We must understand that I have no idea why 100k Postwhores wannabees have sprouted across the country like mushrooms after a downpour. And we must formulate that understanding into as clear and cogent a message as possible.

We must surely free people from the spell of animalism that 100k Postwhores has cast over them. Does that sound extremist? Is it too eccentric for you? I'm sorry if it seems that way, but that's life. Some of us have an opportunity to come in contact with spiteful carousers on a regular basis at work or in school. We, therefore, may be able to gain some insight into the way they think, into their values; we may be able to understand why they want to force me to undergo "treatment" to cure my "problem". And that's it. Wrongheaded Dadaism is widespread and growing stronger as it permeates school systems, universities, and the media.

Congrats on 100k posts! :)

just had to use the complaint generator to celebrate this moment :headbang:

Back