15 fun things to do at Walmart

MrBishop

Things to do at Wal-Mart while your partner is taking their sweet time:

1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in peoples' carts when they're not looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, 'Code 3' in housewares and see what happens.
5. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring in pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask 'Why can't you people just leave me alone?'
9. Look right into the security camera; use it as a mirror, & and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti- depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the Mission Impossible theme.
12. In the auto department, practice your Madonna look using different size funnels
13. Hide in a clothing rack; when people browse through, say PICK ME!
14. When an announcement comes over the loudspeaker, assume the fetal position and scream "NO! NO! It's those voices again!!!! And, last, but not least!
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while; and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!"

I hate walmart. Just got back as a matter of fact. Needed lysol, purell hand santizer, white tights, and a toy box. I had to ask for assistance in the latter and two store individuals, TWO, during two seperate coversations gave me this incredulous look and said "toy box?"...i go "yeah...like you put toys in?" and they still looked confused and said they didn't carry them. Since when does walmart not have toyboxes? Shoulda ebayed it.

Prof, believe it or not, there wasn't much here. About the only reason for the town's existence was the railroad. They wanted to build a large repair facility here and the town fathers wouldn't cut them a deal on property tax, etc. So the railroad said FU and moved out. Town nearly died.

Wally-World moved in. There is also a very large distribution center just outside town. The town fathers made noises about annexing it. WM said "you do, and we leave." Since large numbers of people make a living there, the fathers backed down.

Lowe's built here last year --- inside the city limits. So the town fathers must be getting the idea that if you want growth, you have to give a little.

TexasRaceLady said:
Sure wish I could do this. But when it's the only game in a very small town, I have no choice. *sigh*

I was referring to comparison shopping. Wally world wins. I'd be nice it that weren't always the case but hey...save money on your crap, shop Sams place.

tonksy said:
I hate walmart. Just got back as a matter of fact.
I hate it too...so I don't go there.

I might try some of these suggestions though if I'm nearby but hell if I'll buy anything at the place.

Back