2 generic sinus pain relief pills + 1 800mg Ibuprofen =

fury

Administrator
Staff member
hopefully the relief of my cold/sinus infection/whateverthefuckitis symptoms. I have to go to work in 2 hours. :mope:

It's only a 3 minute drive away. I'll be fine. I drove there yesterday on two doses of Nyquil.

I figure driving under the influence of a few pills is better than crashing under the influence of a clouded mind.

See, it's already affecting your memory.

I'l lbeti t's affectttttttting you' re v i s i o n tooooooo.

pills = bad, let the body heal by itself and when there's no other choice take the meds by very small doses.

I refuse to suffer in pain when there are some great pills just sitting in my cabnet... my ego can co-exist with my medicine chest :)........ (see sig):headbang:

i have this belief that medicines decrease the capability of the body to resist diseases and fight them.

I can heal with little or no medicine, but i've seen people that won't heal even by taking 3 pills a day. go figure.

Whenever I get this illness it always takes a week to two weeks to fight off, whether or not I take pills. They're pretty much just symptom relief anyway, they don't really weaken my immune system, not nearly as much as my happy pills did anyway.

you might try this stuff called "Airborn" . Get it from the drugstore, target. walmart...all over...

anyway...it's natural, but if you follwo the instructions it should reduce time spent with the affliction. Also...next time you feel a cold coming on you can start taking it and it'll likely stave it off...

it's worked for me 4 for 4....

maybe give that a shot...

MADrin

I usually do an overdose on V8 combined with a Vitamin B & C supplement, but this time there was no V8

My methods are brutally simple. Into the shower, with the water hot to the point of discomfort. Stay in there until the hot water tank runs cold (I've got one helluva efficient tank and haven't actually managed to run it cold yet). Then take a double shot of lemon juice/honey/hot water/brandy. Then under the quilt and stay covered, no matter how much you want to kick it off. Hourly doses of hot tea, or cool OJ.

Brutal, but effective.

Back