2005 BBQ Headcount

Do you intend to come to the Atlanta Summer BBQ?

• Yes

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 11 50.0%

• Total voters
I'd love to, but regrettably must give a 90% no at this time. If circumstances change to allow attendance, I'll scramble about and let someone know.

SouthernN'Proud said:
I'd love to, but regrettably must give a 90% no at this time. If circumstances change to allow attendance, I'll scramble about and let someone know.
It shouldn't be but about a 3hr drive (one way) for you should it?

SouthernN'Proud said:

That's cool, but can yer missus make it?

Like I said in the other thread, after May is pretty wide open except possibly late July. I'm not gonna commit until a definite date is set and/or the other trip is decided. Are there any approximate dates that you're leaning towards yet?

I might not even be able to attend. If all of the chips fall into place for the band juuuuust so, we might be on a tour or sorts. Of course its all long term speculation that is impossible to pin down so far out.

As I said in the other thread, I'm planning to attend (like cat says, 3 hour drive). Depends on when whether Dara comes with.

I always figured that it would surround a major holiday ... its just that the commute times, gas price spikes, border crossing wait times, airline availability, hotel prices tend to creep up with the demand. It might make group A more available... but group B might be diverted by 'we always do 'x' on the 4th weekend. Lord knows picnicy supplies get scarce as hell. Bagged ice will go for its weight in gold.

I'd melt, but it would make my planning easier. Weren't you bunch supposed to hammer this out over the weekend?

Never happened. July 4 is out for me, it's the 10th anniversary of my father's death. Much as I like you all, my mother's a bit more important.

I'm open to other dates. Start suggesting.

HomeLAN said:
Pool's not open yet.
I can't swim anymore anyway.
Oh, Oooh, you meant for everybody. :D

We need to figure out too, what some stuff to help out with.
I have some good Ribeyes availible to get, and bring.

Back