2005 desk calendar

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
I just put my $2.44 Staples desk calendar down & now I need to start finding things to write on it. A clean calendar is a sign of a sick mind.

*tip from a wimmin* start with your anniversary and your wife's birthday ;)

You want fear? My wifes B-day is Feb 20th. Yep. Six days after Valentines. Life sucks.

poor bastard. Sucks, don't it?

by the way, a pair of lamps is NOT a good Valentines/Anniversary present.

My old boss had one of those. I think was 2002 going on 2003. When his wife brought new's in his old one was still on January 2002. What a kick. hehehe

ooh ooh. get her a bowling ball with your name on it. so romantic....at least rob thinks so. it was my threatened christmas present.

That one didn't really "bowl" you over, huh? Sounds like he almost rolled a real "gutterball" with that one. Hopefully he found something that will "strike" your fancy a little better, with plenty of bling-bling to "spare."

Hmm... my bowling puns are starting to get bad. Guess I'd better "split."

I seem to be missing the pun here. a hill with an attitude is an accurate description; nothing really that punny about it. A better pun would be:

BREAST ENLARGEMENT SURGERY
When it's time to make a mountain out of a molehill!

Ghandi walked barefoot everywhere,
to the point that his feet became quite thick and hard.

Even when he wasn't on a hunger strike,
he did not eat much and became quite thin and frail.

He also was quite a spiritual person.

Furthermore, due to his diet, he ended up with very bad breath.

He became known as a......

.....super-calloused fragile mystic plagued with halitosis

Inkara1 said:
I seem to be missing the pun here. a hill with an attitude is an accurate description; nothing really that punny about it. A better pun would be:

BREAST ENLARGEMENT SURGERY
When it's time to make a mountain out of a molehill!
attitude - [n] position of aircraft or spacecraft relative to a frame of reference (the horizon or direction of motion)
i think this is the closest fitting definition to the pun. so maybe it's just a navy reference for me :shrug:

unclehobart said:
Ghandi walked barefoot everywhere,
to the point that his feet became quite thick and hard.

Even when he wasn't on a hunger strike,
he did not eat much and became quite thin and frail.

He also was quite a spiritual person.

Furthermore, due to his diet, he ended up with very bad breath.

He became known as a......

.....super-calloused fragile mystic plagued with halitosis
Is he related to the tiny woman who could read your palm to see into the future, who was on the lam? You know, the small medium at large.

We got married on MLK weekend. Every year, we get each other the same thing - a week on a beach. I take that week off and we head to Captiva (or North Captiva, this year).

Back