2005 desk calendar

My desk top calendar is full of my weight loss targets... like "7 pound" tagged to Feb 14th...

For some reason I always ring my own Birthday too... :alienhuh:

Wonder what that says about me psychologically...

I use it to scribble notes as I sit here. My wife has a well abused calendar (sick wench)

PT said:
poor bastard. Sucks, don't it?

by the way, a pair of lamps is NOT a good Valentines/Anniversary present.

And never buy the spouse a vaccuum, no matter how good it is, for Christmas. :grinno:

unclehobart said:
I don't do the calendar thing. Never have. I don't remember dates worth a flip either. Ignorance is bliss.
i brought home a calendar but i keep forgetting about it...but realistically our anniversary is mardi gras of last year and mally's birthday is 2 days before valentines and you aren't until march (shit, or is it april?). i just can't forget my mother's or i'll never hear the end of it.

tonksy said:
i brought home a calendar but i keep forgetting about it...but realistically our anniversary is mardi gras of last year and mally's birthday is 2 days before valentines and you aren't until march (shit, or is it april?). i just can't forget my mother's or i'll never hear the end of it.
Rob? May 29, right?

Leslie said:
:p

cause mine's the 23rd...that's why I knew that :D
i kept thinking 26 or 29...then i started second guessing myself about the month. i suppose it's okay, i can't tell you how many times he has asked me when our anniversary is. luckily for me it was mardi gras of last year and i have a parade cup that has the date on it :blush:

tonksy said:
i kept thinking 26 or 29...then i started second guessing myself about the month. i suppose it's okay, i can't tell you how many times he has asked me when our anniversary is. luckily for me it was mardi gras of last year and i have a parade cup that has the date on it :blush:

Did I miss something?

Back