:)

Toolbox™

Look at what my son just got into... :)

I'm very happy. :)

0310.jpg

0311.jpg

0312.jpg

Toolbox™

He's now getting about 50 yards out of his little 7/8 iron. Direction... who knows but I'm happy to see him make contact with the ball every time. :)

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
He's now getting about 50 yards out of his little 7/8 iron. Direction... who knows but I'm happy to see him make contact with the ball every time. :)

Thats how it starts. Very small. Just FTR, 50 yards is a good distance for one so young.

Toolbox™

Thanks for making me laugh one and all. The shirt is perfect for golf... It actually says Zara Golf on the tag but have no idea what that is.

I'm taking him again this weekend but this time, I want to see if he can hit a ball flat on the grass. At the driving range, they tee it up a little bit for you. If the grass doesn't go well, we'll go back to the mud. :)

catocom

Nice outfit on your fine lad there.

In many places where there is not much family structure, it refreshing to see wholesome family time.

Keep up the good works there Toolbox.:beardbng:

Toolbox™

Nice outfit on your fine lad there.

In many places where there is not much family structure, it refreshing to see wholesome family time.

Thank you for the kind words but just so you know, his mother and I aren't dating or never got married. We maintain a very good relationship though for our son, Mano.

Cheers. :)

catocom

well that's commonplace anymore.
That you both are around, even if periodically is something.

There Really aren't many "Hemingway" families out there, in percentages.

You still in the Philippines?

Toolbox™

Yes, yes. I'm back in the Philippines but looks like I will have a lot of work in and around Asia and New York as well. Who knows, maybe I'll get to meet one of you.

I'll show new images once I get them out of my camera.

Cheers. :)

woodman19_99

Good sport for him to get into... frustrating as hell some times, but if you really connect on 5 or 6 shots a round, you'll be back... good anger management sport too...