• Wait three seconds

Votes: 13 100.0%
  • Press stop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Press stop, then clear

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

HeXp£Øi±

You approach the microwave and there's still three seconds remaining, whatever will you do? I press stop rather than waiting three seconds that might seem like an eternity. Then i press the clear button to remove the remaining 3 seconds because the universe might come to a grinding halt if i left it there(neurotic tendancies).

Gaunt said:
Where's the option of just opening up the microwave? :D

Yep, I'm there too. I'm not usually the next one to use it anyway, so I don't really give a fuck if someone has to clear it before they cook thier stuff.

wrong in all categories

i just open the door as guant said.

this poll should have been thought out just a little bit more before being made.

a GWAR fan would have done it right.

I just keep sitting in this chair posting away smirking at the incessant 'achtung' beeps of the microwave every 30 seconds after its done. I'll get to it when i get to it.

I just press in really close in hopes that the controlled little 3 second nuclear bursts will mutate me into Aquaman.

You're correct, i should have thought of that beforehand because so many people do it. But i'm not so stupid as to open the microwave like that because i know what radiation does to the body. I spend my life working with enough radiation as it is and i don't need that little addition. Three minutes in a microwave would kill you! Every time you open that door when it's running you expose yourself to .30 of a second of powerful microwave radiation at a distance of 2 feet. Do that thousands of times over, over a period of years and you increase your chances of getting cancer a thousandfold. Microwaves haven't been around long enough so they just don't have the statistics yet. Please, before anyone tries to compare this to using a cell phone please do your homework.

I would wait. I'd probably bop along to the last remaining 3 beeps, singing a tune in my head to the rhythm :D

If I stopped it I'd have to clear it.

"I set mine for 3 seconds less so the problem never comes up"

The mans a damn Genius!!!
(guessing Squiggy is a man)

Back