• Wait three seconds

Votes: 13 100.0%
  • Press stop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Press stop, then clear

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Squiggy said:
I set mine for 3 seconds less so the problem never comes up....

that doesn't work for me, i would still stop it when there are 3-5 seconds remaining :D

Hex needs one of those helmets like the one Magneto wears in X-Men.

And Unc you need a cerebro.

I've changed my mind, I would probably do my microwaving in lots of 3. So for one minute's work I would set the timer to 3 seconds, 20 times in a row. That way I can always be sure...

I wait till one second and then open it right beeps. I don't like the beeps if I'm standing in front of it.

Now that Hexploit is scaring me, I'm going to press clear at one second instead and wait.

Scanty said:
Hex needs one of those helmets like the one Magneto wears in X-Men.

And Unc you need a cerebro.

I've changed my mind, I would probably do my microwaving in lots of 3. So for one minute's work I would set the timer to 3 seconds, 20 times in a row. That way I can always be sure...
That a lobotomy or something? The word 'cerebro' means only 'brain' to me. Slang for...?

Anyone who doesn't properly plan the cooking time on the microwave should not be allowed to use one. 3 seconds, indeed. :grumpy:

I was going with the X-Men thing... you know that big room that Xavier sits in to find out where people are.
The one where Wolverine walks in and goes...

"Well it sure is a big round room..."

:D

I mostly multiply the recommended microwave-time by two, so the 3 seconds don't really matter on that scale :D. I open the microwave without specifically stopping it, but I don't throw the door open directly, I keep the door closed while pressing the open button, the microwave stops and I open the door, so radiation isn't really an issue... besides, I haven't noticed a thing in all these years :retard:

Back