3 hours...

You know your productivity suites are too complex when there are certifications for them...

Altron said:
You know your productivity suites are too complex when there are certifications for them...
No doubt. Sad thing is I use Open Office almost as much as M$. :lloyd:

Well, I've passed the exams for Part 2 which are Word, Excel, Access, Powerpoint and the Using IT module E which contained all the health and safety, Law, and network security stuff. Got 85% or higher in all of them. I know Outlook is one of the other exams but I can't remember exactly what the other 2 are... but I think one of them is all the file Management Stuff. I know it covers everything in the MS Office Pro package plus the extra bits.

I've got Star Office 5.2 and Open Office 2.0 on my laptop and Office 2000 Pro on my desktops. I must say I prefer the price tag for the non-MS ones... zilch or near zilch. :D

Funny thing is I've actually put my Serif graphics programs on both my desktop and my laptop with the full knowledge and approval of Serif since I have to phone them every time I install to validate the installation... catch Microsoft doing that...

I found my training provider online:

ECDL/ICDL:
ECDL/ICDL Module 1 Basic Concepts of IT
ECDL/ICDL Module 2 Using the Computer and Managing Files
ECDL/ICDL Module 3 Word Processing
ECDL/ICDL Module 4 Spreadsheets
ECDL/ICDL Module 5 Databases
ECDL/ICDL Module 6 Presentations
ECDL/ICDL Module 7 Information and Communication
BCS Using IT - Unit E

I still have 1, 2 and 7 to complete.

http://www.ciatraining.co.uk/ecdl_icdl.php