35 minutes and counting

kuulani

I've been on hold "for the next available customer service representative" now for 35+ minutes. I've been trying to get ahold of this company for the past 3 days and have only gotten busy signals, so I'm not about to hang up now. But god dammit ... at least put on some kickass-onhold-music!!

I'm trying to track my camera that I ordered for my hubby, which was supposed to arrive by the 7th *grr*

36 minutes ...

crap ass!!
i've just been told by a recording that their office hours are over. after waiting 50 minutes they're fricken' closed.
bastards!!

kuulani said:
crap ass!!
i've just been told by a recording that their office hours are over. after waiting 50 minutes they're fricken' closed.
bastards!!

*checks globe for exact distance to Hawaii

:rofl4:

Ku'u, what company are you calling? I've got a number for Amazon if you need it.

Crap that sucks!! Do you know what time they open? You should call the minute they open. I do that with Dell, it's the only way to get off the phone in under an hour.

Stop Laughing said:
Are you telling me that my job is an oxymoron? Then why the hell have I been working so hard?

I TRIED for most of my years to provide "Customer Service" but the damn companies had "scripts" and "talk time" all because of the bottom line.
No face to face anymore, and the job is farmed out to India, Taiwan, Bangladesh, etc

Zero but I want the phones answered right away
by smart english speaking Americans that will solve
my every problem instantly!

Winky said:
Zero but I want the phones answered right away
by smart english speaking Americans that will solve
my every problem instantly!
Good luck, last time I called a tech line it was handled by Bob Hanji, definetly had an India accent.

Back