4:20

Inkara1 said:
I know what time that means, and I also know why that particular time was chosen.
Alright, I'm curious. I don't think I've ever heard the why.

PuterTutor said:
Alright, I'm curious. I don't think I've ever heard the why.
i've heard...but dammit...it's early and i have smoked to much pot to remember things like this this early...guess it is still in my system....

Well, I for one certainly know nothing at all about it (it says here) since I have no experience with such things, whatever it's referring to. Is anyone else hungry?

dayum .. I guess it is as international as we think :D

Funny fact: my mom has a shirt that says "It's 4:20" and me my son were cracking up when we saw her wearing it. She'd shit if she knew what she was wearing :D

alrighty Inky - I've heard several reasons for the why ... tell us what you know ...

CLUELESS PEEPS - when it's 4:20, it's time to get lit ... roll a blunt .. pack a bowl ... smoke da ganja ... pakalolo... marijuana ... weed ;)

kuulani said:
:lol:

nalani, your mom was wearing that shirt?! that's classic! :trippy:

Perhaps your mom has a better supply that you know about? I'm just saying, it could happen...

kuulani said:
:lol:

nalani, your mom was wearing that shirt?! that's classic! :trippy:

yeah .. hehehe .. it's one that she cut at the neck and wears around the house ... now, I know Keani knows what that means - but I think she's too afraid to tell kuku :D

*sings* Sensamina, sensamina, ganja weed ...

PuterTutor said:
Perhaps your mom has a better supply that you know about? I'm just saying, it could happen...

ummm... no

when my dad was around, he was very dorkishly cool about it. Everytime my sister would have something he didn't recognize (didn't matter what it was - coulda been anything) he'd ask "what's that fer? Ya put yer weeeed in it?" ... but my mom? can I just say nuh-phreaking-uh

nalani said:
CLUELESS PEEPS - when it's 4:20, it's time to get lit ... roll a blunt .. pack a bowl ... smoke da ganja ... pakalolo... marijuana ... weed ;)

Hell, I thought it was always time to get lit :D

i want a joint so bad i could scream and cry and jump up and down and yank out what little hair i have....i want a damn joint.

kuulani said:
chong, chong, chong, chong, chong!

I just had a shitload of flashbacks LOL

tonks - you know what a quarter goes for out here? $125 - and that's on the low end. :O

Back