48 hours

Jeslek

Banned
You've just discovered that the world will cease to exist in 48 hours. How and why don't matter because nothing that you or anyone else does will stop or sway fate. If everything would be gone in 48 hours and you had two days left, what would you do?

I don't exactly know what I would do, but I would get married, in a hurry. Not even public, but I will propose. Then of course the normal stuff after marriage, if she accepted. :D And, I will go out there and do things I've wanted to do, but didn't have the money or time to do. A third thing is talk to all my friends one last time, especially my bloodfriend. And lastly, I would take my wife (and bloodfriend and his wife) out somewhere where no one is so we can spend the last minutes together. :)

First off, have sex, then have sex again. Then go find some of the best weed I could find, smoke it, have sex again. Repeat til time's up.

I'd go for the sex thing too :headbang:

I will spend my last time with friends and stuff, if they're done having sex, but I'm not going to sit in a chair waiting for the world to end... we'd all get drunk so we can laugh about getting killed in 10 seconds :D

priests and pastors might even have something better to do than perform wedding ceremonies if they only have 2 days to live. I'd feel bad for wasting their time.

flavio said:
priests and pastors might even have something better to do than perform wedding ceremonies if they only have 2 days to live. I'd feel bad for wasting their time.

I'd have to agree with that, you may just have to give up your morals if you still want a piece before you go, LL.

PuterTutor said:
flavio said:

I'd have to agree with that, you may just have to give up your morals if you still want a piece before you go, LL.
i'd ask her to marry me, if yes, it will be enough.

If I had 48 hours from right now?

I'd probably use every resource I had to see as much of this world as possible before everything is gone. I'd want to go to parts of America and New Zealand first. NZ cos I'd like to spend some time sitting and just looking out over a beautiful landscape.

I know who I would visit...and so does she.

And I would have the best sex of my life with here.

Cliché? Maybe...but good.

Shadowfax said:
I know who I would visit...and so does she.

And I would have the best sex of my life with here.

Cliché? Maybe...but good.
Yep, I would want to meet you too :)

During the 48 hours I woudl tell everyone who I care about exactly how I feel, I'd do stuff with my mom, I'd have the MOST INCRDIBLE SEX with THE MOST INCREDIBLE GUY and I'd want to spend the very last moments in his arms with my family there aswell (yes, by that point we WOULD be dressed)

I think Unc has the right idea. What would it matter, with 48 hours or less. Sex, while outstanding, is a waste of 48 hours. Let that take 2 or 3 hours & then go fucking balistic.

Back