4th Season of LOST to start at Jan,31

AlladinSane

I'm looking forward to see this new season, even if Writer's Guild strike shortened it to half.
To me it has the best storyline I ever saw on TV, can't wait anymore to see the continuation...

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
I'm also waiting for it to start. According to some ads at the site they will have to "fight for the island" now.

I particularly liked the flash-forwards. Seeing jack as a bum was totally unexpected, but after you learn that it was a flash-forward it made sense.

I'm expecting a lot of mess on 4th season, since there'll be no way of immediately telling what is flashback and what's flash-forward.

AlladinSane

Yeah, and they will have to start giving answers to the misteries, otherwise they won't be able to solve everything that is to be explained

Luis G

Staff member
I don't think they will reveal much until 6th or perhaps 7th season, otherwise they would lose audience. They will keep feeding us scraps.

AlladinSane

There will be 6 seasons. It would be 2, but due to pressure form ABC the producers decided to change for 3 shorter seasons of 16 episodes. But due to Writers' strike, season 4 may have only the 8 already writen eps...

Cerise

:brow:

http://abc.go.com/primetime/lost/index?pn=index

http://forum.lostpedia.com/index.php

The Oceanic Six so far....

Jack-mini.jpg
Kate-mini.jpg
Hurley-mini.jpg

Remember last season at the end of the runway when Jack said "We have to go back, Kate! We have to go back!" She had said she had to get going, he was going to wonder where she was. It's gotta be Sawyer.

Luis G

Staff member
It intrigues me more to know who died. At the end of 3rd season Jack went to a funeral service and he was the only one there. He also asked to Kate if she saw the obituary, and she replied why should she attend.

Luis G

Staff member
Yeah, that makes me think it could have been Ben or Locke.

Juliet could not have been, as her sister most likely would have attended.

Cerise

It has to be one of The 6---if the writers really mean that only 6 came back from the island. Unless it's someone they have in common since they've returned, and it's yet to be disclosed. I saved last season's finale on DVR---the show's so damn addicting. Tomorrow night another of The 6 will be revealed.