50 First Dates

kuulani

I can't wait to see this movie ... unfortunately I'll probably have to wait for it to come out on DVD. My sister says its hilarious.

I did see trailers of it though ... and I have to clarify something for everyone, local people DO NOT talk like Rob Schneider. He's supposedly a Hawaiian guy in the movie, but we don't talk with that kind of accent :alienhuh:

Dave

kuulani said:
..and I have to clarify something for everyone, local people DO NOT talk like Rob Schneider. He's supposedly a Hawaiian guy in the movie, but we don't talk with that kind of accent

...i certainly hope not...Rob Schneider is an idiot...and thats an insult to idiots...

i may go see that, but i'm not entirely convinced i'd like it...more than likely wait for it to show on cable..

HomeLAN

Spot said:
...i certainly hope not...Rob Schneider is an idiot...and thats an insult to idiots...

i may go see that, but i'm not entirely convinced i'd like it...more than likely wait for it to show on cable..

Actually, I'm thinking that watching Drew Barrymore beat the shit out of Schneider with a baseball bat may be worth the price of admission in itself.