well I just erm..."studied" (ok drooled over :blush: ) your pic in the gallery (which BTW despite binks assurances does NOT yet contain my pic :mope: ) I have come to the conclusion she looks damned like you!

thank you, but I swear I saw your pic in the gallery yesterday .... :shrug:

eta click See, there you is! :D You look like a guy I knew in college. :D

eta again - oh, the gallery isn't in alphabetical order quite as much. I'd imagine it has to do with the fact that it's hardcoded. :D

I clicked the link from the gallery thread and I wasnt there. and Rose dont remind me of that pic!

because that was the best of several thousand (exaggeration) pics I took while playing with my webcam. Its hard trying to get a good picture from arms length! You can hardly say the pciture is good or I look good in it really.

I dont have a scanner so cant post any other pics of me and trust me they're ALL bad/

Cheers man.. :D Ahhh that feels much better... :cool:

What I was also thinking is that beause I'm red, I've got no karma-giving power.. even though I've "travelled" at least 300 karma points, just not in the same direction... is it possible to alter that in any way? :confused:

i dont think so unfortunately. prolly someone will make a hack once its in stable release.

how old is the post? if its over 7 days old nobody can give it karma. also if that person has it turned off you cant give karme to them.

samcurry said:
how old is the post? if its over 7 days old nobody can give it karma. also if that person has it turned off you cant give karme to them.

That'll be it.. later posts in the thread were all workin'.. you sure about the turned off part though? I had mine turned off for ages until it dropped to a respectable level, people were still able to give it to me..

I believe they can give it, but it doesn't register. Much like yours doesn't register being all negative and all. ;)

N00bs can't give karma that will register, but they can still "give karma" by cliking the button and going through the motions. It shows up in the person's profile, but doesn't add to their karma total. :)

That's because you have to have 10 karma points or 100 posts before you can give it.. and which is why I can't give karma anymore now that I've dropped below 10... :)
As for those deactivated.. I always thought the only difference was that you couldn't see their own total...

Back