9 thing I hate about people

MrBishop

9 Things I Hate About Everyone

People who point at their wrist while asking for the time.... I know where my watch is pal, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?

2. People who are willing to get off their ass to search the entire room for the T.V. remote because they refuse to walk to the T.V. and change the channel manually

3. When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". Damn right! What good is cake if you can't eat it?

4. When people say "it's always the last place you look". Of course it is. Why the hell would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they? Gonna Kick their asses!

When people say while watching a film "did you see that?". No Loser, I paid $12 to come to the cinema and stare at the damn floor.

People who ask "Can I ask you a question?"... Didn't really give me a choice there, did ya sunshine?

7. When something is 'new and improved!'. Which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it, couldn't be new.

8. When people say "life is short". What the hell?? Life is the longest damn thing anyone ever does!! What can you do that's longer?
</ DIV>
9. When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks "Has the bus come yet?". If the bus came would I be standing here, dumbass?

I realize this is a copy and paste list but it was written by someone who is very very angry I'm sure. Most of those things are just sayings that everyone says...people don't even think of their meaning anymore.

As for the TV remote thing. With 70 channels of so flicking through to find out what to watch by standing by the TV is time consuming and hurts my eyes because I'm so close. Not to mention that if I'm settling in for a night of TV watching I don't wanna be getting up every 30min to flick the channels and find something else to watch.

I could pick the rest of them apart too but I won't bother.

Actually, for some of us ... there's no manual channel selector anymore. Not that I'd want to, given the 700+ channels I receive.

It's an old George Carlin bit and it predates the vast array of channels. :shrug:

What about when people explane things to you and every other word is "like"

EX1:so i was like driving my car, and like this guy totally like cut me off, i was like OMG, what an asshole, so then i went to grab my cell phone, and i like dropped it, and i guess the guy who cut me off like stoped or something and i like hit him, like like like!!!!!!!!!

Is an "explane" what your plane becomes after you crash it?

attachment.php

:eyemouth:

Back