+9 years

Perhaps cat. I think he's buried under several tons of mountainous rubble. However, consider this; unlike Carter, Reagan, Bush 1 & Clinton, GW didn't blindly accept the severity, downplay it & move on. He did the one thing that Osama was asured by the previous 20 years that we wouldn't do. He reacted with multiples of force. Since then, we have not had attacks on American soil or American property (until Obama took over).

These animals understand & respect one thing. Violence. Capitulation & hand wringing only gets escalated attacks.

It wasn't until after the event that they realized someone in the shadow government had overlooked the planning for rescue helicopters.

*cue x-files theme*

hhtytr.jpg

Perhaps cat. I think he's buried under several tons of mountainous rubble. However, consider this; unlike Carter, Reagan, Bush 1 & Clinton, GW didn't blindly accept the severity, downplay it & move on. He did the one thing that Osama was asured by the previous 20 years that we wouldn't do. He reacted with multiples of force. Since then, we have not had attacks on American soil or American property (until Obama took over).

These animals understand & respect one thing. Violence. Capitulation & hand wringing only gets escalated attacks.
You had one the year after 911, or have you forgotten about the sniper?
Several attempts and plots too, including the underoo bomber and shoe-bomber.

In either case. Multiples of force when aimed directly at the enemy work. Multiples of force aimed at civilians only creates more terrorists.

For those who died during the 9-11 attacks, Rest in Peace.

You had one the year after 911, or have you forgotten about the sniper?
Several attempts and plots too, including the underoo bomber and shoe-bomber.

In either case. Multiples of force when aimed directly at the enemy work. Multiples of force aimed at civilians only creates more terrorists.

For those who died during the 9-11 attacks, Rest in Peace.

the underoo was on Obama.

I still think the bridge collapse thing was an attack though.
and the tunnel explosion thing.
and some of the wildfires

so then 9/11 was bush's fault?

please....

huh?
How'd for get that from me pointing out that Mr B added the underwear bomber in there,
when Gonz had clearly said "(until the obama admin)".
I was merely pointing out that that instance Was in that time frame.

I wasn't suggesting anything.
Geez, what's up with people trying to read between line that aren't there?
(and some people ignoring other things completely)

Back