A CAM-thartic event

MrBishop

Take a 36 year old dude, a 33 year old babe and a wet sock
Add a smokey, dark, location
Sprinkle on some 120db music (alternative heavy)
1/2 cup of Mosh-pits
1/2 cup of hot little young babes in leather

Mix furiously for 3 hours

Whattaya get?

A CAM-thartic event. Yes...after a 4 year absesnce or so, Cam finally convinced me to go back to a 'Buzz night' at a Montreal bar, where we both moshed, danced, thrashed, drank, danced some more and basically behaved like 17 year olds again.

I'm bruised, sore, my ears are killing me...but I'm Lovin' It!!!

Thanks to Cam for the buzz-night! Wish we'd had a digicam available!!

So...anyone else have cathartic experiences?

MrBishop said:
where we both moshed, danced, thrashed, drank, danced some more and basically behaved like 17 year olds again.

So,I guess this explains the Tattoo ,from your other thread . :alienhuh:

Nuh uh AFAIK tat artists and piercings aren't given drunk people on account of the thinner blood.

That was a nice design in the end Bish.... me likes....wanna design mine? ^^

Raven said:
Nuh uh AFAIK tat artists and piercings aren't given drunk people on account of the thinner blood.

That was a nice design in the end Bish.... me likes....wanna design mine? ^^

Yeah...the tat was the next day :) As for the design, it depends on what you're looking for and the style. I do moslty toon work, though I'm getting better at scroll-work, native, and surreal.

What'cha lookin' f'r.?

Something Ravenlike, or a phoenix.....something animalistic along those lines, stylised oif course

Raven said:
I LOVE IT!!!! Can I use that for one of them? Thats my shoulder tat picked if so, just need to pick an arm sized one.

you can use it, it's not mine.

I have a tribal ish pheonix tattoo on my shoulder, if I ever get around to taking a pic of it, i'll show you.

Coooooool!!!!

[all21andstuff]IwannaseeIwannaseeIwannaseeeeeeee[/all21andstuff]

Back on topic *gasps from onlookers* sounds like a great night Bish. Woulda loved to have seen that one. But who, pray tell, could be a wet sock in that setting?

I googled it, nothing like mine i will try to get a picture of it

*edit* put a picture of it in the tattoos thread

Raven said:
Coooooool!!!!

[all21andstuff]IwannaseeIwannaseeIwannaseeeeeeee[/all21andstuff]

Back on topic *gasps from onlookers* sounds like a great night Bish. Woulda loved to have seen that one. But who, pray tell, could be a wet sock in that setting?

A certain someone who tagged along with us that night, tried his luck with one of the aforementioned leather-bound babes and 'crashed and burned'. I'm afraid that for the last 2 hours or so...he wasn't much fun to be around...in fact, he wasn't around and we only spotted him from the speaker-stage right before 3am.

C'est la vie.

MrBishop said:
A certain someone who tagged along with us that night, tried his luck with one of the aforementioned leather-bound babes and 'crashed and burned'. I'm afraid that for the last 2 hours or so...he wasn't much fun to be around...in fact, he wasn't around and we only spotted him from the speaker-stage right before 3am.

C'est la vie.

Even with a pit around him? If that had happened to me, personally I would have been in there like a shot and danced my angst away. No room for wet sockness in a place like that.....gotta live for the moment and go with the flow, as they say.

hehe.......I got all the gossip about the big night out! :lloyd:

Don't worry Bish, yer secrets are safe with me ;)

sounded like a blast! :swing:

Especially the thing with the thing that ended up with guys going RAAAAAWR!

Oh that other thing that happened that is apparantly still showing

Raven said:
Especially the thing with the thing that ended up with guys going RAAAAAWR!

Oh that other thing that happened that is apparantly still showing
and one time...at band camp...

here is one that someone did for me, when I wasnted another phoenix tattoo

she has a sick sense of humour

(it's tanya's work, cam)

pasepheen.jpg

You know...

I was there, but I have no idea why Bish had a wet sock, where he got it from, or what he had been doing with it to get it wet.

Then again, I *did* loose sight of him occasionally :D

Back