A form of punishment

Scanty said:
Where we live there is a certain programme where when youth offenders are caught, they are taken to meet the person/s they commited the crime against and have to talk to them face to face.
It's a really good way of forcing them to see the consequences of what they do, and it's really cut down crime around here. We have one of the lowest crime rates in the uk, anyway.

See, that's another one I could believe in-for both parties. The person who was wronged can release their anger at the guilty party and the guilty can see just what they've done. I'm not naive enough to believe that it would deter everyone but it might deter the people who are at the beginning of a possible pattern of crime...

I wish the law was more sensible like that. It'll never happen in the US though.

the guy was out there again today .. and it pissed me off cause he was smiling ... can you believe it?

I know first hand the devastation that ice can bring to a family ... and he was standing there smiling .. as if to mock me ...it pissed me off.

nalani said:
the guy was out there again today .. and it pissed me off cause he was smiling ... can you believe it?

I know first hand the devastation that ice can bring to a family ... and he was standing there smiling .. as if to mock me ...it pissed me off.

I think you need to extend your daily vehicle follies to this guy too. They should put him at a stoplight so that when you stop, you can yell obscenities at him. ;)

You need to get a James Bond car, na. Then you can just casually activate your flame-thrower as you pass. I'm sure he won't smile after that...hehehe. :D

Stop Laughing said:
Next time, put duct tape over his mouth. That burns like hell when you take it off. :D

OMG! I love you! Duct Tape is the BEST! We made duct tape clothing for one of our welcome week activities with the engineering faculty! It was fun!

Nixy said:
OMG! I love you! Duct Tape is the BEST! We made duct tape clothing for one of our welcome week activities with the engineering faculty! It was fun!

Seems like Duct tape is becoming an integral part of any welcome week, my flatmate has bought some too to make his costume/hold it in place...and damn it holds :D

Nixy said:
Stop Laughing said:
Next time, put duct tape over his mouth. That burns like hell when you take it off. :D

Wouldn't that get you in trouble with the Velcro™ people?

Back