A free weekend...

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
He's taken his kids to his mother's for Thanksgiving...I'm ALL alone...for 3 days!!!!! WOOHOO!!! :circle:

They went about half an hour ago...and already I'm looking around wondering what to do with myself...

going to bed with forty books or so sounds good :D

I dont even have inlaws to blow off. I have to live through my cousins. 2 married. 1 I get along fabulously with.. the other... *makes a sweeping under the rug motion*

:lol:

His family is not bad, I was pretty lucky there, that half of it anyway.

I just figured it was time for me to have a free weekend, and I got one :D

The new to me books I have now are a whole whack of murder mysteries, I can learn from their mistakes and continue with my evil plot... :brow:

enjoy your free weekend *reminisces about those* :D *wishes I could go to bed with books* you know, i just realized i haven't finished a book since the baby was born. Currently I'm reading three:

1. Feast of all Saints, Anne Rice
2. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
3. an interesting book about the loss of world languages

and i'm soooooo glad i get along with my in-laws ... seeing as we're neighbors and all!

Oooohh .. I have a free weekend too!!! My kids are going to see their grandparents this weekend ... I have finals for the next two weeks so I could use this time to study ... but I'd rather ... umm.... I don't know what I'd rather do :D

I think it's you guys that are weird, flying all over the place to get to family at Thanksgiving, just to do it all again a month later at Christmas...at least ours are spread out a little more :p

nalani said:
Oooohh .. I have a free weekend too!!! My kids are going to see their grandparents this weekend ... I have finals for the next two weeks so I could use this time to study ... but I'd rather ... umm.... I don't know what I'd rather do :D

Eh...I've got a suggestion, na ;)

I've got the reverse coming up. The wife's heading to NY for a 4 day trip. I get left with the boy.

Thank God my Mom's gonna be here to help (and to allow me to go to work for 2 of the days). Enjoy it!

Back