A Ku´u update

nalani

A Ku'u update

ku'u is most definitely enjoying motherhood, but she's having a mild case of cabin fever :(

I'm going to take some updated pics of her and baby to post here but how about some little messages for her? I'll print them out and give them to her .. and she can jot some replies in her 3 minutes of spare time and I'll post them for y'all :)

Ok,

Hi, Ku'u, i'm so glad you finally have your baby, and people will stop rubbing you ;)
I saw the pics, cute baby. I hope you come to see us sooner. (ok, i suck doing this type of letters, but you know, we're here and we miss you).

hi ku'u, hope the bairn is being good and letting you sleep a little. :kissyhugs: from all at otc :)

both are coloqiual for kid. i think its wean [pronounced near to weyan]. bairn is scots.

HI Ku'u sweetie.... Beautiful baby you have. Miss you much see you when you return, :D

Kuulani, I remember the cabin fever, just hold on to the thought that after 1 month things get so much easier, everyone is used to each other, routines are estabished, and best of all, she's going to smile at you soon and mean it. :love:

hey kualani. glad your doing allright. take care of the kid. hes a beautiful baby boy. from a beautiful mother. and though i said this in another thread, this is for the baby. kid welcome to the world. and ku we miss ya lots. hope you post soon. tkae care both of ya.

Originally posted by freako104
hey kualani. glad your doing allright. take care of the kid. hes a beautiful baby boy. from a beautiful mother. and though i said this in another thread, this is for the baby. kid welcome to the world. and ku we miss ya lots. hope you post soon. tkae care both of ya.

umm.. hun? she had a little girl ... :D

We all knew freako wasn't quite with it... ;) :D

Ku'u my dear, I miss you terribly as we all do. I hope you get some sleep soon and congrats again on the little bundle of joy. (you may not be feeling much joy yet, but you will.... :) )

So have you had your first beer yet or are you breast feeding? :D (I'm sure that will give the guys some material to expand on in future posts ;) )

Give the baby a kiss for me, willya? :)

Originally posted by nalani
Originally posted by freako104

umm.. hun? she had a little girl ... :D

sorry. i had thought she had a boy. i wasnt really paying attention(i do that a lot sometimes ;). either way the babys got a great mother. hey nal if she wants to get out why dont you baby sit the baby so she can get out for a little while. im saying that so she can enjoy some fresh air herself. hope all is well. greenfreak were you watching me not being with it again ;)

Congrats on the baby! Now, if only I coudl find these pics that everyone speeks of...

Back