A Ku´u update

She is SO cute! Definatley one of the cutest babues I've ever seen! Congrats again!

WOOHOO!!! Ku'u just called me and said she's coming down to the office .. so she can give y'all an update herself :)

Originally posted by Luis G
Ok,

Hi, Ku'u, i'm so glad you finally have your baby, and people will stop rubbing you ;)
I saw the pics, cute baby. I hope you come to see us sooner. (ok, i suck doing this type of letters, but you know, we're here and we miss you).

Dammit, wouldn't you know, now when I'm feeling sexy enough to let people rub me up, nobody is doing it :mad2:

:D

Originally posted by flavio
I don't know what a bairn or a wane is ?(

I guess I'll just say HI :wave:

I didn't know what those were either ... wow, learn something new everyday! :D

Originally posted by L. Summerton
Kuulani, I remember the cabin fever, just hold on to the thought that after 1 month things get so much easier, everyone is used to each other, routines are estabished, and best of all, she's going to smile at you soon and mean it. :love:

Cabin fever is harsh, 'specially 'cause in Hawaii, babies aren't allowed to leave the house for one month.

...what? You mean those smiles she gives just for me is reflex and gas? :eek:

Originally posted by greenfreak
We all knew freako wasn't quite with it... ;) :D

Ku'u my dear, I miss you terribly as we all do. I hope you get some sleep soon and congrats again on the little bundle of joy. (you may not be feeling much joy yet, but you will.... :) )

So have you had your first beer yet or are you breast feeding? :D (I'm sure that will give the guys some material to expand on in future posts ;) )

Give the baby a kiss for me, willya? :)

Well, I was tempted to have ONE beer, then a friend told me that having ONE beer doubles your milk production. That's all I need, more milk in my breasts ... they're big and sore enough as it is :D

Originally posted by *Q*
:wave: *waves wildly at ku'u* Hiya ku'u, how's our favorite newest mommy doing??

I'm good. Nalani is watching baby so I can type away ... gotta love her :D

Originally posted by kuulani
Well, I was tempted to have ONE beer, then a friend told me that having ONE beer doubles your milk production. That's all I need, more milk in my breasts ... they're big and sore enough as it is :D
That's just gotta tie in, somehow, to that old, drink a six, piss a case rule.:D

Originally posted by Luis G
Ok,

Hi, Ku'u, i'm so glad you finally have your baby, and people will stop rubbing you ;)
I saw the pics, cute baby. I hope you come to see us sooner. (ok, i suck doing this type of letters, but you know, we're here and we miss you).

Dammit, wouldn't you know, now when I'm feeling sexy enough to let people rub me up, nobody is doing it :mad2:

C'mere, Kuu! :headbang: :D

I'd do it, but I'm afraid you'll squirt me.

Originally posted by Professur

I'd do it, but I'm afraid you'll squirt me.

I was thinking of saying something about how come guys are afraid of being squirted ... they squirt females all the time ... then decided it was too gross to comment on ;)

:p

Back