A Productive Vacation :)

MrBishop

Well, I might as well get it out in the open. The family's aware by now, as are some close friends. Time to tell the world.

MrsBish and I had a very productive holiday...so productive in fact, that we might just be unwrapping a new family member right around Christmas time :D

Yep, you guessed it.... I'm gonna be a Daddy for a second time. Wish me luck!

Congrats man. Is she pregned for a fact, or just very likely?

Might as well put a tatoo on your son/daughter....MADE IN JAMAICA

;)

Mazel Tov

so it is out in the open, I thought she had a glow about her, but I put it off to the fact she was cooking us some paella

Between the early morning hurling and the pink lines of the EPT...I'd say that its pretty damn for sure :D

Dude, you better hope your kid never wants to get one of those "Made in Canada" tattoos (I am and have been considering one for awhile) cause then you'd have to tell him/her about where they were conceived...that may not be something they wanna hear :D

Nixy said:
Dude, you better hope your kid never wants to get one of those "Made in Canada" tattoos (I am and have been considering one for awhile) cause then you'd have to tell him/her about where they were conceived...that may not be something they wanna hear :D
dude! i need a florida grown tattoo!

A Made in Canada tattoo, eh? Interesting idea.

Still waiting on the first appt. with the sonogram to give us a better idea of the conception date. For all I know, we were three when we travelled to Jamaica :)

Speaking of tats..I've really got to finish MrsBish's next one. I'm not sure how getting a tat while pregnant affects (if at all) the newest addition. :shrug:

MrBishop said:
A Made in Canada tattoo, eh? Interesting idea.

Still waiting on the first appt. with the sonogram to give us a better idea of the conception date. For all I know, we were three when we travelled to Jamaica :)

Speaking of tats..I've really got to finish MrsBish's next one. I'm not sure how getting a tat while pregnant affects (if at all) the newest addition. :shrug:

For some reason I think I remember hearing that it's not recommended...but I dunno for sure...

Tonksy: That would be SO AWESOME

Why couldn't she just return from Jamaica with 3 lousy T-shirts like my mom a couple of weeks ago? Then again, if it were the other way around... umm, never mind, bad thought there *just stops from vomiting*. Anyways, congrats! :)

Back