A question for Frank Zappa fans

freako104

he has an album that is all music but it still got the Parental Advisory sticker on it. which album is that? it has been driving me nuts trying to remember it

Burnt Weenie Sandwich. That should be the one on the second row from the bottom, 1st one from the left.

Now the big trivia question... Which Zappa album sold the most copies? and why?

unclehobart said:
Burnt Weenie Sandwich. That should be the one on the second row from the bottom, 1st one from the left.

Now the big trivia question... Which Zappa album sold the most copies? and why?

Apostrophe?

573.gif
cd cover

I can't find a pic of the original vynil. If you could dig it up and take a piccy, I would be your best friend.

That close-up helps, and it looks familiar, but many moons have passed. I'll try and find the album to satisfy my own curiosity, but don't have a digital camera, so you'll have to take my word for it. Sorry.

200 motels is actually one that I never owned. I shall have to rectify it immediately. It is not the one. It probably wont help... but the answer to my question is pictured somewhere in that numerous album photo... and its not one in the right column that is unreadable due to the lights.

thanks Unc it is much appreciated. I only have the one called Frank Zappa meets the Mothers of Prevention album but I wanted to get the one that had no lyrics but somehow got the parental advisory sticker. I want to see if I can find other albums since I really like the Mothers of Prevention album. again thanks. damn thats a collection

The one that sold the most was the one that had his daughter singing that culture changing song, Valley Girl (was it Joes Garage v1?)

Back