a shocker!

I'm off to France tomorrow, and i have BIGGER news. My fiance Diana is Pregnant! :bgpile:

I'm in between :bgpile: and :hangman: right now :D

Take care people of OTC :D :anibang:

Oh, and Justin is fine, as a sidenote :p Haven't told the wee bastard yet :laugh:

Justintest said:
I'm off to France tomorrow, and i have BIGGER news. My fiance Diana is Pregnant! :bgpile:

I'm in between :bgpile: and :hangman: right now :D

Take care people of OTC :D :anibang:

Oh, and Justin is fine, as a sidenote :p Haven't told the wee bastard yet :laugh:
:eek5:

well...I guess you need a bigger congratulations than before...or a :trout: for being so stoopid!!!

Either way, :wink2:

:D

how's the parents taking it?

They're thrilled, sort of guess like my state now, exhillaration and fear. I'm going to call Justins' family now and tell them, then go to her :)

p.s blame Justin, had to occupy time when worrying about him. p.s if you never see me again its because Diana saw this and killed me. :D

Gone for 'good' now guys, take care! :)

Justintest said:
They're thrilled, sort of guess like my state now, exhillaration and fear. I'm going to call Justins' family now and tell them, then go to her :)

p.s blame Justin, had to occupy time when worrying about him. p.s if you never see me again its because Diana saw this and killed me. :D

Gone for 'good' now guys, take care! :)
*would love to call and say I know something you don' t know* :D

greenfreak said:
:laugh:

Is my boyfriend the only one who doesn't come here and read threads?
No, my girlfriend Rosie Palmer doesn't have eyes, so she just helps me click the mouse. :tardbang:

Gregs I bet you thought by the time i see back OTC this thread would've gone pages and pages away huh? You were so wrong, so very very wrong :eek6:

Congrats Cuzbin! :D

Back