A spelling test

there are many Linux programs out there (for every purpose and also free), only thing i would miss are games, but those can be easily ported to Linux. (eg. there's a q3a version for Linux, made by id soft itself).

i don't remember the name of the program that lets you emulate windows games in Linux, most likely it is wine.

no, i have two hdds, one with linux and the other with win98. my puter can barely take gta3, it bet it can't take an emulated gta3. :D

Luis G said:
no, i have two hdds, one with linux and the other with win98. my puter can barely take gta3, it bet it can't take an emulated gta3. :D

Exactly. That was my point all along, Thank you. :D

*bitchslaps Gato and ris*
:bitchslap:

You missed 13 words.

Here are the correct spellings of the ones you got wrong:

* desiccate
* indispensable
* liquefy
* ecstasy
* battalion
* liaison
* memento
* judgment
* inoculate
* sacrilegious
* coolly
* supersede
* harass

I missed sacrilegious???? :D

No, the point was, Linux is good, but to get good software to run, you have to emulate, which slows it down further. For todays top games, that won't be acceptable at all.

Go Win2k man, you won't regret it.

PuterTutor said:
No, the point was, Linux is good, but to get good software to run, you have to emulate, which slows it down further. For todays top games, that won't be acceptable at all.

Go Win2k man, you won't regret it.

we were talking about sueing MS and removing all their OSes :D
Seriously, with time many companies will start realising versions for Linux (meaning that it'll run natively), natively even q3a performs better on Linux than in any windows version.

Back